Loving Dialogues: MLP - FiM Edition (Rainbow Dash) (1 Viewer)

DevilJinKazama

Potential Patron
Re: Loving Dialogues: MLP, Applejack, Fluttershy

I blame the lack of MLP-watching for that.

If I bothered to watch it, I might like AJ better?

Scyth118

Potential Patron

DevilJinKazama said:
I blame the lack of MLP-watching for that.

If I bothered to watch it, I might like AJ better?

Maybe. Season two starts in two days.

Bhewoti

Potential Patron
Re: Loving Dialogues: MLP, Applejack, Pinkie Pie

zatanaslover said:
Fluttershy - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
While helping Fluttershy with her work, she notices your, um, pain. Being as kind and naive as she is, she offers to help with your "problem"...

[attachmini=1]

you're the hero this city deserves....... and the one it deserves right now

but seriously, i love you

R

rogerdogder

that fluttershy dialogue is amazing. hands down you have the best dialogue on here. keep it up man!

zatanaslover

Potential Patron

Bhewoti said:
you're the hero this city deserves....... and the one it deserves right now

but seriously, i love you

rogerdogder said:
that fluttershy dialogue is amazing. hands down you have the best dialogue on here. keep it up man!

Thanks guys. Twilight's up next. Maybe tonight!

S

Some Dumb Guy

Approved!
Well written and hilarious! Games (even SDT) are supposed to be fun, right? Well, you nailed it right there!

Keep it up, please!

Kinnerman

Potential Patron

Same. The longer I wait the more my paranoia that it's not being made increases.

zatanaslover

Potential Patron

Twlight Sparkle added. See first post.

Sorry it took so long. Real life got in the way. :) Thanks for your patience!

Tucsoncoyote

Potential Patron
Re: Loving Dialogues: MLP - FiM Edition (Twilight Sparkle)

Actually, zatanaslover, these are quite well, and I enjoy reading that dialogue.. It seems you got the personalities of each one down right..

Now I also understand you do KP ideas.. Maybe a seperate thread should be made for those characters...

(And yes there are quite a few ideas you could come up with in terms of the Kim Possible Series)

But as the MLP stuff, I say you are the god of SDT Dialogue at this point.. No one has matched you stride for stride..

Keep up the good work!

Tucsoncoyote

S

Some Dumb Guy

The best indeed, hoofs (or is it hooves?) down!

zatanaslover

Potential Patron

Tucsoncoyote said:
Actually, zatanaslover, these are quite well, and I enjoy reading that dialogue.. It seems you got the personalities of each one down right..

Now I also understand you do KP ideas.. Maybe a seperate thread should be made for those characters...

(And yes there are quite a few ideas you could come up with in terms of the Kim Possible Series)

But as the MLP stuff, I say you are the god of SDT Dialogue at this point.. No one has matched you stride for stride..

Keep up the good work!

Tucsoncoyote

I'm a bit rusty on writing KP and co, as my peer reviewer showed me when he decimated my latest chapter of a KP fan-fic (A sequel to the Bonnie Walkwaller House Party Blow-Out I'm working on, in case you care :p) However, I was thinking of at least doing Bonnie at some point. I have a soft spot for the bitc- er, young lady.

Thanks for the kind words, and if/when I do some KP dialogues, it will get its own thread.

Some Dumb Guy said:
The best indeed, hoofs (or is it hooves?) down!

I believe it is the latter, el oh el

silk.garrote

Potential Patron

I do hope this hasn't been abandoned. I'm certainly not trying to rush you, but it would be a tragedy to not have the full mane six at least.

zatanaslover

Potential Patron

silk.garrote said:
I do hope this hasn't been abandoned. I'm certainly not trying to rush you, but it would be a tragedy to not have the full mane six at least.
I have some busy work days. Dash and Rarity will get done, though.

silk.garrote

Potential Patron

zatanaslover said:
I have some busy work days. Dash and Rarity will get done, though.
Like I said; don't want to rush you. Just thought the first four were absolutely stellar.

Incidentally...are you open to 'fan' derivations? I've been toying with a few ideas...Rarity always strikes me as kind of a secret sub, an insecure Dash 'try-out for the team'...and while I'm so swamped I wouldn't be starting on them soon I thought I'd inquire while I know you're looking. You've laid so much good groundwork that not suggesting they'd be outgrowths of your dialogues would be dishonest.

zatanaslover

Potential Patron

Outgrowths would be fine. I've got specific scenarios in mind for Dash and Rarity as of now, but those sound cool. If you'd want to do them, or wait for me to get off of my ass and do them, they sound good. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.