Lost Threads, New Beginnings, Fighting Arena And Warqueen (1 Viewer)

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
Many images have been lost during the shift to Undertow. Although I won't be making it, I hope a new "Bad Girls Owned" thread is created, or something like it, dedicated to villains who fail despite all their power, attitude or imposing costume.

I'm just going to put this thread here to self promote, and also to point the way to my friend Yacermino's Fighting Arena group on DeviantArt. You can vote for who you'd like to win: fightingarena on DeviantArt

And here's my DeviantArt. My 'Scraps' folder has hidden ryona gems in it, if you appreciate the sketchy style:

belly massage

finished

I'll be drawing more Warqueen related stuff soon, among other things. OH and here's my 'SexyAmazons' ..gallery which has a lot of commissions and other drawn battles I made during a time when I was inking more complete-ish work: Home > User galleries > valkyrie slaughter - Sexyamazons.com Art - Female combat, Death fetish, Amazon battle

I'll miss Ryonani! ;-; But this site looks crisp and clean ..very promising. See you around .. <3 and here's Sinestra with some final, insightful input: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/1/15776/689244-sinestra4.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.