Looking for Juicy Bimbo lips! - Request filled (1 Viewer)

Super18

Casual Client
EDIT: Request filled. See link in post #39

Hi!

I'm looking for some nice big juicy looking bimbo lips!
Lip size? (post #17) has made a good start,
but I consider these only half way there!

And when I have a pair that are truly bimbo, I want a pair that is extra fleshy an looks folded instead of smooth, as if the lips are bursting open from internal silicone pressure >.<

So I'm requesting any authors, willing to draw some big fleshy lips, to send their designs my way, for my upcoming dialogue project (Which will be fairly large! Like them bimbolips!)
Super18 Dialogue Project

Just kidding, anyone wanna help out, all help is appreciated greatly, and all credits will go to the authors!

Here's a picture in game of the Lip size? mod
ff85ad8534.png

The problem with this mod, is that mouth is frced wide open! This is a major setback and is highly undesirable for my projects purposes. So If anyone can fix that, that's also a nice addition to my resources for the project.

Here's some pictures of bimbo lips, opened, closed and from the side(somewhat).
Get a good luck at them... they're awesome o.O And good for just one thing >.<
bimbo lips open.jpg
bimbo lips closed.jpg
bimbo lips side.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoopy

Content Creator
A quick go at the larger lips, largest to smallest. Can make changes as needed be it details, highlights, shading, size etc.

You also mentioned something about them being jointed? Would need to know where the joints are required in order to produce the necessary final product.

lips example.jpg

Super18

Casual Client
Looking good! Just a quick recall, but I think SC would be the man to ask this!
One sec.. I'll look it up.. Should be in our private conversation somewhere...

EDIT: Okay, can't seem to find it... I'll send a quoted post in a new conversation to him.
This way I can keep track of it's specific progress...
He';ll porbably send you the details on what he needs for it too work.
If offcourse he's still willing to help out..

Last edited:

Super18

Casual Client
Will look forward to hearing from SC then.

Me too :)
And if he's willing to put them all in some in-game menu... Could you make more shapes? And RGB Slider compatibility?
Would those be some options?

And besides the lips being very good-looking lips, you offering me more....I do have one more desire on that account :)
I still miss out one the partucularly stupid big looking ones (these are just good looking) The stupid ones require perhaps a bit more detail, but I guess I can whip up a design for you... I'll draw somethiing.. take a picture on my phone and send em to you... just give me a day ok? gotta do some other stuff first... got my head wrapped around the game-mechanics at the moment and don't wanna drop the ball for today...
I wanna start experimenting with actual code tommorow, so I'm pretyy busy :)

EDIT: The stupid lips gotta be immediatly recognizable.. you know what I mean..
When in-game you have those lips pumped up so far as they are about to burst..
They gotta look like they're about to burst :) That would be the ultimate feat on this part...

EDIT 2: Don't be in anyway discouraged though! If this is all I had I still would be really impressed! I'm glad you made them! Don't misunderstand me haha!
Two thumbs up for this!

Scoopy

Content Creator
Me too :)
And if he's willing to put them all in some in-game menu... Could you make more shapes? And RGB Slider compatibility?
Would those be some options?

More shapes - Yes.

RGB Slider compatibility - If I know what is required on my end for the RGB slider and the software I have can produce then sure. But find out and tell me exactly what is needed.

Happy to do whatever with lips as long as the software is up to it, or someone can supply a 'free' copy of animate......

And besides the lips being very good-looking lips, you offering me more....I do have one more desire on that account :)
I still miss out one the partucularly stupid big looking ones (these are just good looking) The stupid ones require perhaps a bit more detail, but I guess I can whip up a design for you... I'll draw somethiing.. take a picture on my phone and send em to you... just give me a day ok? gotta do some other stuff first... got my head wrapped around the game-mechanics at the moment and don't wanna drop the ball for today...
I wanna start experimenting with actual code tommorow, so I'm pretyy busy :)

Go for it. THE ONLY THING is that the lips won't line up with the philtrum. (Not a major issue though). Take your time!

Super18

Casual Client
RGB Slider compatibility - If I know what is required on my end for the RGB slider and the software I have can produce then sure. But find out and tell me exactly what is needed.

Let;s ask SC if he got some idea on this, I'm sure he's had experience with this, or knows someone who does.

or someone can supply a 'free' copy of animate
You lost me on thits one... what do you need exactly?

Go for it. THE ONLY THING is that the lips won't line up with the philtrum. (Not a major issue though). Take your time!
I'll whip something up! basicly adding some specific lines into the lip to make them "fold" a little. Perhaps some rough indents around the edgest to accentuate them.. I can do that no problem... But why would you warn me about he Philtrum.. that the little crease under the nose right? Anyways... I'll let you figure it out.. seems you're doing perfectly fine on figuring these things out. :)

Super18

Casual Client
Hi Scoopy, I did what I could... here's a comparison sketch to what you have created as the biggest lips..
I don't know to what degree this is possible... but let me know what you think ok?

Bimbolips.jpg

Also notice the more sharper lines and corners?
These could add to the effect that the folds in the lips are close to bursting,
so a good ratio between straight and curved lines is a big deal on attaining such visual results!

And I want the lips to reach closer to each other on this one... as they are really FAT lips ou know :)
Comparison sketch is in relation to that as well... just an example though!

Scoopy

Content Creator
Ok understood what you are going for.

ONE ISSUE.

The picture in the bottom right shows the large lips going 'the wrong way'. What I mean is the top lip would cover the lower lip when the mouth is closed;

BIG LIPS LIKE THAT WONT WORK.jpg

Basically lined up the original lips and you can see that the top lip totally hides the bottom lip. Not only that the bottom lip would most likely be seen behind the top lip when the mouth is closed.

Unless someone knows how to fix that issue I'm not sure what can be done about it.

Super18

Casual Client
It's a really overexagerated size btw.. but I understand you're issue with this...
The right bottom picture is truly the worst >.< You should hace a bit more subtle (smaller) version of the one I drew for you..
But if this is really impossible, perhaps you can just fix the larger version of the ones you did, and make it more like the drawing?
I don't know about actual limitations, so for me it's easy to say what I want...

Scoopy

Content Creator
Well here's what's been managed so far.

testlipsimage.jpg

You have the original girl shown in a weird colour. Just needed that contrast to properly see the outline of the standard lips in order to crib from them.

Then medium lips with various colours. These are intended to line up properly when the mouth is closed.

Then finally the first stage of large lips which would overlap when the mouth is closed (currently) unless SC could figure it out.

Super18

Casual Client
That's fucking awesome....
Really fucking awesome man...

Nice colours too... but.. kinda makes me cry to not see the barbiepink ones :,)
I'd definatly want all sizes in barbiepink, which is THE bimbo colour :P

But it's definatly clear this couldn't have been done any better...
I thnk you designed the new standards for SDT DSL's
Good job... keep that up!

EDIT: looking closer at the big ones... did you at the little tip on the lips?
Or was that already there? I'm a freak for details..

Btw.. posted some of my art here:
One demand... some old storyboard stuff...

Scoopy

Content Creator
That's fucking awesome....
Really fucking awesome man...

Glad you like'em!

Nice colours too... but.. kinda makes me cry to not see the barbiepink ones :,)
I'd definatly want all sizes in barbiepink, which is THE bimbo colour :P

All in good time. If the RGB slider comes into effect then they can be any colour your like...

But it's definatly clear this couldn't have been done any better...
I thnk you designed the new standards for SDT DSL's
Good job... keep that up!

I agree entirely but no need to blow too much smoke up my arse! :)

EDIT: looking closer at the big ones... did you at the little tip on the lips?
Or was that already there? I'm a freak for details..

I did add the 'tips'. Those lips were created from scratch mate. Just had the original there for reference.

Super18

Casual Client
All in good time. If the RGB slider comes into effect then they can be any colour your like...
That's true... I'll wait for it, saving the best for last ;)

I agree entirely but no need to blow too much smoke up my arse! :)

What's that? Some kind of fethish? Gross... I would never do that ;)

I did add the 'tips'. Those lips were created from scratch mate. Just had the original there for reference.
Very cool! Keep that up! Getting more and more anxious to see what this will amount to.

Super18

Casual Client
Current status on this?
I'm sad to say the art by scoopy was finished, but our friend who tried to integrate them into the SDT loader has left the community apparantly, so it suddenly became a dead project. Sadly..

Eh is there any way to change the lip colour from pink?
The idea was to adjust it with and rgb slider, so any color would've become available, sadly, once again... it's dead atm.
Recently I tried to contact the artist again. Hopefully he surfaces again sometime...
We both probably figured it took so long, so we moved on...
I should've kept in contact with him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.