Loadout Game Uncensored and Nude Patch (1 Viewer)

Would you have played, or do you think this game would have been more popular uncensored?

• Yes

• No

• This game would have floped either way.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Felldude

Content Creator
Loadout2.jpg

Loadout.jpg

This game is being shutdown 5/24/2018....guess I shouldn't work on mmo's that came out in beta in 2012 and only have 4-12 people that play them lol

Beta male uncensor

The male uncensor patch is small enough to upload, but the female is not.
I have searched for a program that can inject data to a set offset in a file but haven't found one.
I have read that certain hexeditors have script functions, but I am still searching.

The erection on the male model is a by product of turning off jiggle for the penis and not intended by the developers. It only happens after first installing the mod, then after a minute the testicles get sucked in the body and the penis goes flaccid with jiggle physics.

Interesting concept...all be it one that seemed to have failed.
Pay to wear nude skins, but pussy out and censor it. Then remove the female wearable nude skin from the non beta game. The game is rated 18+ by PEGI and M by ESRB with Nudity and Sexual content advisory.

(FYI I have paid for every copy of windows since 95...but having to a clean install of 7 and upgrading to 10, waiting for activation then a clean install of 10...just because you change ram or cpu is bullshit.)

Attachments

Loadout uncensor beta.zip
9.4 MB · Views: 575

Last edited:

Felldude

Content Creator
I put a link up to beta for the male uncensor.

The female uncensor is about 1gb so still trying to come up with hex editor injection script.
If anyone has experience with this or can recommend a program that will do it, let me know.

I have confirmed the female uncensor is working without issues. On both the nipple covers. And only the garter set of bottoms.
In game loadout.jpg

I still need more testing on the male to see if it will cause CTD

Last edited:

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Thanks. But there is a hairy version for both males females that is even included in the game and you can enable it in the selection screen. Does this hairy version work with the uncensor patch too? Also can you bring back jiggle physics with uncensored? thanks.

Felldude

Content Creator
Thanks. But there is a hairy version for both males females that is even included in the game and you can enable it in the selection screen. Does this hairy version work with the uncensor patch too? Also can you bring back jiggle physics with uncensored? thanks.

Skin options are all still there. Hairy or shaved. You would still have to pay for the skin.
For testing I just waited for the bots to be in game or used the preview screen in loadout's loadout.

I never did verify the male uncensored was working in a actual match. The female I was able to as a bot spawned with a paid skin option.

I might have been able to fix the jiggle physics glitch but with the game being shutdown in a few weeks/days I won't be working further on it.

Attachments

• Loadout Helga.jpg
    Loadout Helga.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 2,143
  • Loadout Men.jpg
    Loadout Men.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 1,960
Last edited:

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Thank you for your efforts. I forgot about this game for long time, otherwise I would have asked for such patches a longer time before.
There is no risk in using those files right even for the short period left for the game? You won't get sentenced for using them, They don't change the game launcher file?

Felldude

Content Creator
Thank you for your efforts. I forgot about this game for long time, otherwise I would have asked for such patches a longer time before.
There is no risk in using those files right even for the short period left for the game? You won't get sentenced for using them, They don't change the game launcher file?

They don't change game play in anyway that is visible to anyone but yourself. And it doesn't alter any exe or dll files.

As far as the legality it usually falls into a greyzone of copyright law depending on your country. Since the software is free, and it is not negatively effecting other users of the software (Game), it would be a hard sell to go after, even in a country like South Korea that introduced laws protecting large game company's.

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
I never thought I'd see this and I'm glad someone finally did this despite the comical nature.

I was always curious if Helga had an entirely nude base model as the males not covered by anything. It appears that the original designer created it and I'm unsure if it's in the files.

e9a00f16981983.562b547b8edb9.jpg

If it's in there, it'd be great to go out with a bang even if the servers were shutdown later. I'd still use it regardless. But if you're not working on it anymore, thanks for sharing anyway.

Last edited:

Felldude

Content Creator
I never thought I'd see this and I'm glad someone finally did this despite the comical nature.

I was always curious if Helga had an entirely nude base model as the males not covered by anything. It appears that the original designer created it and I'm unsure if it's in the files.

View attachment 73416

If it's in there, it'd be great to go out with a bang even if the servers were shutdown later. I'd still use it regardless. But if you're not working on it anymore, thanks for sharing anyway.

Yes the screenshot I posted is with the developer included nude models and textures.

However they did remove the playable nude outfit from the game for the female (Helga) The method I used removed the pasties and underwear of the garter outfit...which just so happened to be the only outfits with the nude skin still underneath.

However since the file is over 1GB I would have needed to make an injection script to make it easily downloadable. With the game shutting down I don't plan on working on it further sadly.

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
Yes the screenshot I posted is with the developer included nude models and textures.

However they did remove the playable nude outfit from the game for the female (Helga) The method I used removed the pasties and underwear of the garter outfit...which just so happened to be the only outfits with the nude skin still underneath.

However since the file is over 1GB I would have needed to make an injection script to make it easily downloadable. With the game shutting down I don't plan on working on it further sadly.

That's a shame because I would've loved to use it so at least the last experience of this game would be amazing. I'm unsure if this would help but there's programs such as HxD and Cheat Engine that may extend the progress and also perhaps using the beta version may allow you to delete the remainder of what's left for her to wear as the others and add some other interesting outcomes.

I don't understand why they'd go through all of that effort to create actual fully anatomically correct and unclad skins but not fully utilizing all of them. This game is really fun and the nudity added something to the game that Team Fortress didn't despite them being similar. I actually had more fun with Loadout than Valve's product simply because there was a special spark to it.

I'm unsure how fast you managed to do this but there's still time to see if these tools would help you do it faster. If not, then at least it was fun to see it while it lasted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.