Loader Mods specific problem (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkking

Potential Patron
Okay, I know you guys get these kinds of questions all the time, so I've put this off as long as I could, but I've reached the end of what I can figure out.

I'm trying to use some of the Loader specific mods. Its not working. Somewhere I've done something wrong, and looking at the guides doesn't seem to have shown me the error of my ways, so I'll throw myself on your mercy.

First things, what I have done and made work.

1. I am using the loader.
2. I've been able to make functional mod folders and the like using vanilla .swfs.
3. However, when I try to do so with the loader specific mods, it does not seem to work (that is to say, the loader .swfs don't, well, load). I'm guessing this means I've somehow missed part of process here unless I've just managed to find four different .swfs randomly that don't work.

So can someone enlighten me? Is there something I'm needing to do with the mods.txt file lines or such that I'm missing? Something you need to do with them differently than vanilla mods? I'm not going to swear I've not missed a note somewhere, but I looked through both the guides and the tutorials and I'm not seeing it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Ensure you're running the loader in a standalone player, details on loader download page.
Upload a character folder which is failing to load, include whatever you feel will help.

Darkking

Potential Patron
Okay. Let me go over the syntax in the mod file one more time and compare it to another one that works just to make absolutely sure I haven't punted there somehow, and then I'll do that.

Darkking

Potential Patron
And apparently I'm an idiot and deleted a colon where I needed one. Thanks for your answer and sorry for the bother.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Darkking said:
And apparently I'm an idiot and deleted a colon where I needed one. Thanks for your answer and sorry for the bother.

It happens.
Consider using the 'Mods Folder.exe' or 'Mods Folder.jar' to generate the index file automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.