loader issue (1 Viewer)

dAtguY795

Potential Patron
I couldn't get the hotkey mods to work. ie; generate cum, open/close eye, load animtools positions, etc. None of the hotkeys work. I'm using the latest Loader (5.45d) and also tried the older ones. The usual dialogs at startup (loading mods) are not present as well. :/

stuntcock

Content Creator
I couldn't get the hotkey mods to work. ie; generate cum, open/close eye, load animtools positions, etc. None of the hotkeys work. I'm using the latest Loader (5.45d) and also tried the older ones. The usual dialogs at startup (loading mods) are not present as well. :/
The simplest answer for this large set of problems is that you're trying to run the game in Google Chrome. The Loader gets blocked, it ends up running the baseline SDT game instead, and so you see only the core features.

If that's the case, then please use the standalone Flash player projector instead of your web browser.

If you're already using the standalone player, then please try to use the Flash Player Projector content debugger instead (available at the Adobe webpage linked above). It's a temporary thing -- you can switch back after we identify and resolve this problem. Just run Loader.swf in the debugger. It will probably throw up a few exception messages, and you can copy-paste (or screenshot) them and post the results here. We'll then investigate the errors and try to fix the issue.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
generally you runs the keys.swf to create a file the loader will use as those hotkeys. if you haven't created this file i don't know what the stock settings are for these hotkeys.

dAtguY795

Potential Patron
Well I tried using the flash player projector content debugger, and there hasnt been any change unfortunately. No messages thrown up at the start either.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Well I tried using the flash player projector content debugger, and there hasnt been any change unfortunately. No messages thrown up at the start either.
Please post a screenshot so that we can check for any obvious errors (such as "the border of the game window shows the wrong Flash Player version number" or "why is there a battery indicator? Are you trying to run the game on a smartphone???").

Please try to run SDT.swf via the debugger (just to check for any errors) and then try running Loader.swf again (also via the debugger). Does the "Loader" tab appear on the in-game menu when you're running Loader.swf? Or are the two gameplay experiences basically identical?

Please share some basic specs: operating system, Flash player version, etc. We don't really need to know hardware details, so you can skip those. The one relevant hardware detail would be whether you're using a specialized keyboard (accented characters, dvorak layout, etc) which might prevent the default hotkeys from working correctly.

Please check for the existence of the Shortcuts.txt file in your SDT folder. If it's missing then you can use Keys.swf application to generate a new set of shortcuts (as suggested by sby).

dAtguY795

Potential Patron
maybe this will help idk

well it all started after I tried to get on SDT after a long while off it, and when I tried to load the Loader.swf that I already had it would just be a gray screen with "Error loading SDT.SWF" in the middle of the screen. So I tried downloading the loader again and the error doesn't appear with the Loader I downloaded again, however the error still occurs when I try to start the existing Loader.swf on my computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.