Loader Hair Ordering Mod(Actionscript Mod)(FILLED) (1 Viewer)

astromormy

Content Creator
As the title say, this isn't a hair request, so good artistic skill isn't needed, just decent programming skills. I found a mod a while back by Zalord called "Multiple Backgrounds Mod". What it did was allow you to have different backgrounds for characters without having to make different loader entries. The mod was based off sby's moreClothing mod. The difference, however, was that unlike moreClothing that shared it's stored backgrounds across all characters, the Multiple Backgrounds Mod allowed you to make a special 'archive,' I suppose you could call it, for each individual character. If you're like me and use thirty some backgrounds, having to flick back and forth through dozens of backgrounds to get the right background for a certain character can grow tedious after a while, so this mod solved this problem nicely.

What I want is for someone to make an adaptation of this mod to work with hairs and outfits. I spoke with sby and from what I learned from him, it's relatively simple to adapt the mod for other uses. Zalord posted the source code of his mod, and I'll link to it in case anyone wants to look at it.

In the end, the mod should
-load static backgrounds
-load animated backgrounds(a.k.a swf backgrounds)
-load static hairs
-load dynamic hairs(a.k.a swf hairs)
-load outfits

As an optional, but not a requirement, it would be nice if the mod operated in the same manner as Zalord's as far as choosing the hair, background, outfit, etc went. Zalord's mod placed a selection bar over the traditional background selection setup(right beneath the character portrait in the menu).

Link- https://www.undertow.club/attachments/bgloader-as.38324/

sby

Content Creator
Coder
There's now a mod up on the resource manager call SwitchSet Organizing Mod. It fills this request.
guessing it just hasn't been approved yet to be publically shown, depending on how new it is.

also, providing links helps if you are trying to lead somebody to a specific place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.