edotdot

Avid Affiliate
I ordered a custom from Fetishland studios last year; zako inspired female henchwomen custom with bad girls in nurse outfits. I like to support the models and makers of these videos so here is the link to purchase. If you like more of this material, I recommend requesting & buying a custom video from Fetishland studios. I paid around $550 for this I believe.

Batwoman vs. the henchgirls

Fetishland Studios

BatwomanVsTheHenchgirls.gif

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Hey everyone, they plan to make a sequel to this amazing video!!! Give a like to the orignal and say it would be super cool to have a sequel (but please for the love of goddess, don't be a creep about it and don't talk about zako fetish or other term people might not know about) say thing like it's cool to see women on youtube doing their stuff or some other nice things...ok? :) thx in advance ;)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Anyone has better clips of this scene? Sexy muscled asian henchgirl trio, they have great sleeveless outfits and are so cool, wear sunglasses at night. Yet, get taken out by a bunch of kids!

Pervy_Sage

Avid Affiliate
Anyone has better clips of this scene? Sexy muscled asian henchgirl trio, they have great sleeveless outfits and are so cool, wear sunglasses at night. Yet, get taken out by a bunch of kids!

Clips are available but this movie has never come out in HD ever. So there's only the very scratchy sort of clips put there... But I'd say they're decent enough..

KyuJuEX099

Swell Supporter
Trailer of "Mafia War - Lethal Assassin 1" by SLA - Sexy Latin Amazon.

Henchwomen in sexy tight dresses, armed with assault rifles.

This henchwoman is my favorite. Anyone knows this actress' name?

x3Np7LY.jpg

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Are these any good?

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Hey everyone, they plan to make a sequel to this amazing video!!! Give a like to the orignal and say it would be super cool to have a sequel (but please for the love of goddess, don't be a creep about it and don't talk about zako fetish or other term people might not know about) say thing like it's cool to see women on youtube doing their stuff or some other nice things...ok? :) thx in advance ;)

This is a favorite of mine and would love to see more, but last posts on the video state they are still in need of funding for any sequel. Did they get funded?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.