wj1905

Master of this Domain
I frankly forgotten that there was a robber girl Spiderman captured in the very first movie until seeing Nostalgia Critic's review today - she is briefly shown webbed up.
Spideman-zako1.png
Spideman-zako2.png

wj1905

Master of this Domain

Lots of zakos in action.

First fight scene @ 29:18
Second starts at 02:24:13

Man the quality... it seems like someone deliberately scratched the film reel, pity. But still some nice gals there, love the catfight especially at the end.

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain

wj1905

Master of this Domain
So RLM reviewed this movie Showdown (1993) from the same guy who did Low Blow - has a biker gang terrorizing a town of elderly gangsters until Leo Fong arrives, does nothing for most of the movie, then shoots everyone. There are some sexy biker chicks in the gang, but I am unable to locate this movie anywhere... maybe others have more luck.

Found another one,. The villain has a group of henchwomen that are visible throughout the movie and also take part in the final action finale.

@8:04

Final fight :@2:12:53

LOOOL they totally just stole the Matrix 2's music for this scene. But thanks, the red bra lady was pretty busty, and the gals in sunglasses (rather unpractical wear for fistfights) were sexy too. Though it was hilarious how at the end, everyone who got kicked just jumped on the same shelf with the same empty barrels every time. :D

I like "undressing" scenes... thanks.
Me too. Sadly there aren't too many such videos. The Gun Fun.. 13 I think? with the leather outfit babes, that's the only other I can think of.

Alexandr

Club Regular
Friends! Please tell me do you have full versions of these videos? I have been looking for these videos for a very long time, but found nothing (

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.