L

lordfool

C5aaf03072acffac7875a33662ee086f.jpg

A26ada1aa25b0f61dbaddcb82d8bac66.jpg
There are several more in this movie. Nene (Special Unit Bionic Force 2017)

MMP

Swell Supporter
Can anybody please helping me identifying this movie:

It's a heroine killing some zakos.
I am pretty sure this clips was already posted here, but I didn't find it anymore.
Does anybody know the name of the movie?

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Can anybody please helping me identifying this movie:
View attachment 95469

It's a heroine killing some zakos.
I am pretty sure this clips was already posted here, but I didn't find it anymore.
Does anybody know the name of the movie?
This is from a TV series in China called 冒險王衛斯理(The Great Adventurer Wesley)which is based on a very famous novel series.

The woman in the photo is a zako. There are 4 of them, all killed within a few seconds. The plot is good but is too fast, no face, and no body view.

D

dangminh1999

Does anyone know how can I find the 3 movies “Zombie Li Zhi” Part I, II and III (2016)?
Please help me I have been looking for these for days. :(
Thanks everyone.

Fat Loong

Club Regular

meditions

Casual Client
I am not sure if this has been posted previously. If it was sorry. However, I could not locate it.

This is the "Amazons" episode of the tv show "The Lost World".

The whole thing is worth watching as throughout the episode there are many very cute usually blonde Amazons around. However, the real fun starts around the 28 minute mark.

The good girls have pretended to want to join the tribe while two of the men are being made love slaves by some of the Amazons.

The good girls make their move by knocking two guards out. One with a punch and one with a hit with pot.

They then rescue the men by first smothering one girl unconscious and then tying two others up.

We also get a nice scene of them holding two Amazon guards are sword point and then locking them in a cell.

At the end there is also a battle scene where the Amazon town is attacked.

meditions

Casual Client
Here is a rather fun Zako scene

The quality is not great but this is the best I can find.

The scene if from a German TV show "The Jolly Joker".

The hero and his female sidekick infiltrate an island of an evil woman. The woman has an army of female guards.

In the scene, one of the sentries is patrolling. The good guy grabs her from behind and pulls her behind a rock. We don't see what he does to her but he apparently knocks her out somehow as the next scene is her unconscious body on the ground.

He then strips her and gives her uniform to his colleague. We see her still out cold now in her black bra and panties and tied up and gagged. We then see her after she regains consciousness and then being found and untied by one of the other guards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.