Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Photos only.......

This is private custom made by a small group and is not for sale to anyone. These are the only images leaked out. It probably involved repeated killing of the four girls.

How did you become aware of this custom or the group that financed it?
Can you let the producers/customers of it know there is an entire audience here who want to see it?
These things tend to make their way to pirate sites anyway, but wouldn't the producer like to make money before that happens? Those pirate sites never/rarely upload videos in their original picture quality, so I personally would rather get it from the source.

Fat Loong

Club Regular
How did you become aware of this custom or the group that financed it?
Can you let the producers/customers of it know there is an entire audience here who want to see it?
These things tend to make their way to pirate sites anyway, but wouldn't the producer like to make money before that happens? Those pirate sites never/rarely upload videos in their original picture quality, so I personally would rather get it from the source.
One of the member posted these screen caps in a forum in China so that's how I know about it.

The market structure in China for custom video is different, mainly because of piracy issues and also hurdles in selling overseas. Basically, any videos (local and overseas), once make available for sale will have pirated copies WITH SAME QUALITY in China selling for less than US$1. The result is very little money available for the "investor" of the video. There would be more revenue from overseas sale (from people like you), but language, firewall, foreign currency control etc make it difficult for most producers to sell overseas. Only a few big ones like 2Kill4, Old Dreams, N-Max can do it.

The result is that only low cost productions would be available for sale. The high cost production is typically through group funding where the group had 20-30 people and each contribute US$30-50. If these videos are available for sale (i.e. soon be available for less than US$1), no one will join the group at the beginning. The video given to group members had different hidden water marks so if any copy leaked, they know the source and will black list that person. For established producers, you have to pay an entry fee before you can even allow to participate in group funding productions, so it is rare that these videos leaked.

Of course there is the true high end that some rich people will make video just by his own (or with just a few friends) that they don't care about the small amount form public sale. I was even told that some really rich people make their own internet movie, one version for public release and another version for their own enjoyment. This way they can get lots of high quality actress who would otherwise refuse to participate in the normal custom productions. Below is trailer of one being rumored, and there are a lot more DS/Body scene of the air hostes in the private copy.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
One of the member posted these screen caps in a forum in China so that's how I know about it.

The market structure in China for custom video is different, mainly because of piracy issues and also hurdles in selling overseas. Basically, any videos (local and overseas), once make available for sale will have pirated copies WITH SAME QUALITY in China selling for less than US$1. The result is very little money available for the "investor" of the video. There would be more revenue from overseas sale (from people like you), but language, firewall, foreign currency control etc make it difficult for most producers to sell overseas. Only a few big ones like 2Kill4, Old Dreams, N-Max can do it.

The result is that only low cost productions would be available for sale. The high cost production is typically through group funding where the group had 20-30 people and each contribute US$30-50. If these videos are available for sale (i.e. soon be available for less than US$1), no one will join the group at the beginning. The video given to group members had different hidden water marks so if any copy leaked, they know the source and will black list that person. For established producers, you have to pay an entry fee before you can even allow to participate in group funding productions, so it is rare that these videos leaked.

Of course there is the true high end that some rich people will make video just by his own (or with just a few friends) that they don't care about the small amount form public sale. I was even told that some really rich people make their own internet movie, one version for public release and another version for their own enjoyment. This way they can get lots of high quality actress who would otherwise refuse to participate in the normal custom productions. Below is trailer of one being rumored, and there are a lot more DS/Body scene of the air hostes in the private copy.

Interesting. That video trailer you posted, I have that movie, it was posted here or one of the other DS/EB boards. Not sure if it's the private copy or not, there are, however, lots of dead hostesses. To me they're not zako-y enough; for me, zako are henchwomen, preferably identically dressed, working for an evil leader or gang, sometimes they can be on the side of good, of course. But not innocent victims.

Back to the topic on hand, it could be sold to any of us privately then? With a watermark that would tell them who leaked it if they did? Our group did finance a zako custom between the various boards (mostly DS) that turned out somewhat successful and has become one of the producer's most popular projects, still gets sales to this day (based on what I see from NicheClips) and I still think we should do another, with this board's involvement more.

But it would drive me crazy knowing there's zako content out there and I can't get it. It's bad enough that there are a few zako/henchwomen scenes I had saved on my hard drive over the years and I've lost for one reason or another, and can't figure out where they came from or who posted them originally.

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Interesting. That video trailer you posted, I have that movie, it was posted here or one of the other DS/EB boards. Not sure if it's the private copy or not, there are, however, lots of dead hostesses. To me they're not zako-y enough; for me, zako are henchwomen, preferably identically dressed, working for an evil leader or gang, sometimes they can be on the side of good, of course. But not innocent victims.

Back to the topic on hand, it could be sold to any of us privately then? With a watermark that would tell them who leaked it if they did? Our group did finance a zako custom between the various boards (mostly DS) that turned out somewhat successful and has become one of the producer's most popular projects, still gets sales to this day (based on what I see from NicheClips) and I still think we should do another, with this board's involvement more.

But it would drive me crazy knowing there's zako content out there and I can't get it. It's bad enough that there are a few zako/henchwomen scenes I had saved on my hard drive over the years and I've lost for one reason or another, and can't figure out where they came from or who posted them originally.
The copy you got is probably from my posting. I have definitely post it before and I think in deadskirt and is obviously just the public version. If the rumor is true, the movie would be make to the personal liking of the investor first instead of what the market wants (frankly, I like massive killings in well dressed uniform (include air hostesses, OL, school girls etc), doesn't matter it fit your description of zako or not).

As for "private sale" the risk is too high for them, and another major issue is there is no easy way to remit money in and out of China and at the same time could still hide your identity. (It is not easy even if you don't mind showing your true identity.)

At the same time, don't expect too much from these videos. Because lack of revenue generated from sale of the video, the quality is lower than producers you familiar with (like Crime House, Wild Stories, PKF). Also for an unknown reason, most are strangled to death rather than gun shot (people in China are also curious about this as well). Nude scenes are also extremely rare as both the cost and risk is high (nudity in movie is prohibited in China).

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
"Back to the topic on hand, it could be sold to any of us privately then? With a watermark that would tell them who leaked it if they did? Our group did finance a zako custom between the various boards (mostly DS) that turned out somewhat successful and has become one of the producer's most popular projects, still gets sales to this day (based on what I see from NicheClips) and I still think we should do another, with this board's involvement more."

Hi Shark ! Ready for a new adventure ? (BTW, I started a project with Antony from Wild Stories ... It will take a little time and money but I think it should be interresting ...)

Gollot

Casual Client
The copy you got is probably from my posting. I have definitely post it before and I think in deadskirt and is obviously just the public version. If the rumor is true, the movie would be make to the personal liking of the investor first instead of what the market wants (frankly, I like massive killings in well dressed uniform (include air hostesses, OL, school girls etc), doesn't matter it fit your description of zako or not).

As for "private sale" the risk is too high for them, and another major issue is there is no easy way to remit money in and out of China and at the same time could still hide your identity. (It is not easy even if you don't mind showing your true identity.)

At the same time, don't expect too much from these videos. Because lack of revenue generated from sale of the video, the quality is lower than producers you familiar with (like Crime House, Wild Stories, PKF). Also for an unknown reason, most are strangled to death rather than gun shot (people in China are also curious about this as well). Nude scenes are also extremely rare as both the cost and risk is high (nudity in movie is prohibited in China).
Damn, i wish i could buy Distant mountain village studio videos but using QQ is too difficult for me.

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Damn, i wish i could buy Distant mountain village studio videos but using QQ is too difficult for me.

I think when you say Distant Mountain Village Studio means 遥远山村工作室. They have a channel in Youku that have both trailers and full videos free of charge.

Their quality increased quit a lot recently and their best videos are make through the group funding that I described earlier (you need QQ and a way to send money into China in order to join) and is not for public sale. However their main themes remain mostly woman in military outfit (pants/boots) which I have no interest at all. I would have joined if their woman are mostly in skirts or cheongsam.

Gollot

Casual Client
I think when you say Distant Mountain Village Studio means 遥远山村工作室. They have a channel in Youku that have both trailers and full videos free of charge.

Their quality increased quit a lot recently and their best videos are make through the group funding that I described earlier (you need QQ and a way to send money into China in order to join) and is not for public sale. However their main themes remain mostly woman in military outfit (pants/boots) which I have no interest at all. I would have joined if their woman are mostly in skirts or cheongsam.
Yes i was referring to that studio. Millitary girls with white gloves are one of my favourite things. Do you know other producers that make that kind of content?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
zako amazones gunfun hellfire part 1 https://motherless.com/55954FE
The Crying Game (1992) and Sumuru (2003) respectively.
Thank you both for the link and info!
There was a very quiet period here so I have not visited for a few months..... May be I should post some that I have posted in other forums:

Mostly Asian MV with death scenes. Not all are exactly "zako", some are just large number death scenes.

Korean group Brown Eyed Girls - Kill Bill

Isn't the third clip from Battle Royale? Or a Korean version of it?

That first is from PKF's Hencwomen Hit. Guy kills two terrorists- sexy white tanktop gal and a more secretary looking one with glasses in miniskirts. Then he undressed and fucks both.

Last edited:

Fat Loong

Club Regular
No. Not from Battle Royale. This is a real person PUBG (players unknown battle ground) game performed by China's SNH48.

D

Deleted member 687

How do you find all this slayer? Is there any specific keywords or anything? Love the expendable masked girls in that first nerf video you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.