Neon-Dark

Club Regular
Here is a nice Selection of my Zako in the throws of battle. We have now had over 80 different model play in the role of combatant since started shooting two year ago- I am moving to explore to make movie now happen.

Lots of new types of Zako are coming now too- I like insporation for original from mortal combat katiina look and they alway will be the center of focus but the new one will poseess more power weapon than before.

S1LM59bl.jpg

oXw3c6cl.jpg

0El6ixll.jpg

YJZOHvsl.jpg

l3zCHmPl.jpg

oZ601v6l.jpg

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Here is a nice Selection of my Zako in the throws of battle. We have now had over 80 different model play in the role of combatant since started shooting two year ago- I am moving to explore to make movie now happen.

Lots of new types of Zako are coming now too- I like insporation for original from mortal combat katiina look and they alway will be the center of focus but the new one will poseess more power weapon than before.

S1LM59bl.jpg

oXw3c6cl.jpg

0El6ixll.jpg

YJZOHvsl.jpg

l3zCHmPl.jpg

oZ601v6l.jpg
maybe go with an outfit that showsmassive cleavage and thier belly. that would make them even sexier, love the normal outfit but the butt is kinda the only sexy part of it and maybe also damage to clothing so we sometimes get pussis and nipples showing. just a suggestion.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Bordello of blood (1996)
Came out the same year as From Dusk Till Dawn, which also had people fighting a brother/stripclub full of vampires

starts 57:00

---

Demir Yumruk devler (a lesser known Turkish Superman movies

The villain has some female guards who get into a tussle at the end (1:05:15)

Not really much of a scene, but I'm trying desperately to keep this thread going (although it looks like some members have already abandoned ship)

Last edited:
S

spammer1

I found a youtube page with lots of videos of some guy beating different girls

EDIT: Deleted broken link

Last edited by a moderator:

Minion

Master of this Domain
2 heroines vs 4 female guards (possibly more scenes)

I dont know where this is form or which language they're speaking (maybe Thai?)
Looks like a tv show, and the fact that they're infiltrating a building means there could e more scenes withwhite wearing female guards.

meditions

Casual Client

Looks like a tv show, and the fact that they're infiltrating a building means there could e more scenes withwhite wearing female guards.

That is a pretty cool scene. I would have liked a bit more close ups of the guards once they were knocked out but cool nonetheless.

Also interesting is that the one intruder tosses her lip stick which seems to release some kind of gas. Knockout gas perhaps to keep the guards out?

wj1905

Master of this Domain

Man the cameraman has epilepsy even more than they usually do in a Michael Bay movie

Minion

Master of this Domain
Found it
Thai Drama called KuLarb Tud Petch (Ep5)

There was one more scene in the episode (unfortunately these women dont appear again in the series)

heroines vs 2 henchwomen
KuLarb Tud Petch

The plot: 2 heroines infiltrate a building and take out some female guards working for a criminal who's planing to sell stolen diamonds on the black market.

Last edited:

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Founds it
Thai Drama called KuLarb Tud Petch (Ep5)

There was one more scene in the episode (unfortunately these women dont appear again in the series)

heroines vs 2 henchwomen
KuLarb Tud Petch

The plot: 2 heroines infiltrate a building and take out some female guards working for a criminal who's planing to sell stolen diamonds on the black market.

I see this clip is in HD. Any chance of finding the one with 4 zako in HD?

Thanks for your hard work finding these clips, and helping keep this thread alive. It's hard to find new stuff, as we've all found most zako scenes out there. I don't seem to come across much these days, it's why I'm trying to save my pennies for a zako custom.

Minion

Master of this Domain

Thanks for your hard work finding these clips, and helping keep this thread alive. It's hard to find new stuff, as we've all found most zako scenes out there. I don't seem to come across much these days, it's why I'm trying to save my pennies for a zako custom.

no problem

Here's the first fight in higher quality
MediaFire

Yeh, and according to the amount of downloads my videos get, I can see that there are soooo many lurkers here who never contribute.
I've got a bunch of videos that havent been uploaded yet (mostly korean and japanese). I've been sharing them bit by bit (some are better than others) instead of one large post because I'm hoping the longer the board keeps going, the more likely people are too maintain interest and find new content.

In terms of customs, I've been putting a little bit of money aside every month for my own zako custom with SKW/VF. I'm planing aa custom involving Batgirl fighting 60s style catwoman and her henchkittens (in tiger print leotards) The fight will hopefully be 60s batman inspired mixed with Agent Aika (basically, a longer O-Girl scene). I may have a couple of the girls first play low rank minion in leotards and mask (so they can be reused), and then a final scene where the girls (now without masks) and Catwoman have a final fight with batgirl...and loosing.
Then a final shot of Batgirl tying up the henchgirls, and then walking through the house, room by room and walking past the bodies of the previously defeated mooks as she leaves,. still unconscious/incapacitated

batgirl_story_7_21_by_ycbatgirl-dca0jd4.jpg

Anyway, just a preview of something i'm planing

Also, Kim Possible is coming out next Friday, Hoping the zako scene wont be a let down.
Since i'm not in america and have no access to Disney channel (i dont even own a tv), perhaps someone here could somehow record it and share.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 687

I have actually commissioned a few zako customs. 1 from John M. 1 from sleeperkid, and 2 now from gisy productions. Also got one from fetisheyes but it's more of a knockout one while the others are deaths.

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
no problem

MediaFire

Yeh, and according to the amount of downloads my videos get, I can see that there are soooo many lurkers here who never contribute.
I've got a bunch of videos that havent been uploaded yet (mostly korean and japanese). I've been sharing them bit by bit (some are better than others) instead of one large post because I'm hoping the longer the board keeps going, the more likely people are too maintain interest and find new content.

In terms of customs, I've been putting a little bit of money aside every month for my own zako custom with SKW/VF. I'm planing aa custom involving Batgirl fighting 60s style catwoman and her henchkittens (in tiger print leotards) The fight will hopefully be 60s batman inspired mixed with Agent Aika (basically, a longer O-Girl scene). I may have a couple of the girls first play low rank minion in leotards and mask (so they can be reused), and then a final scene where the girls (now without masks) and Catwoman have a final fight with batgirl...and loosing.
Then a final shot of Batgirl tying up the henchgirls, and then walking through the house, room by room and walking past the bodies of the previously defeated mooks as she leaves,. still unconscious/incapacitated

View attachment 87389

Anyway, just a preview of something i'm planing

Also, Kim Possible is coming out next Friday, Hoping the zako scene wont be a let down.
Since i'm not in america and have no access to Disney channel (i dont even own a tv), perhaps someone here could somehow record it and share.

Great project ! Henchbabes remind me some old Mickey's Angels from 3D artist Mike A

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.