Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
What movie is that? Mile 22? how is the aftermath scene? is it worth watching the whole movie for?

Here's a pic of the defeated zako lying around as the action continues:
Mile 22 Zako 01.png

Here's a pic of the very brief aftermath scene, where you can still see her lying around (or more accurately, leaning around):
Mile 22 Zako 02.png

Here's a compilation pic:
Mile 22 Zako 03.png

Unfortunately, the video I used for these images has since been taken down.
However, both glimpses of the defeated zako are very brief. There is not much to see that is not in the pics, although I understand a video may still be preferable.
If you do find a video, I remember the zako moments were at about 1 hour 30 minutes.

ViridianShine

Club Regular
Surprised nobody has mentioned The Marine 6 yet, released last week. The one with all the WWE wrestlers.

Most people who heard about it already probably already know Becky Lynch plays the main antagonist (with a pretty lame death to add too), but there's actually a zako played by Anna Demetriou, who has one 5 second scene, and a second longer one. The latter featuring her introducing herself, betraying the main characters literally immediately, then getting smashed into the ground and punched out. Decent shot of her on the ground, but its only her back. Her whole scene is seven minutes long.

This video shows her 5 second scene (0:17):

Unfortunately I don't actually have the full movie yet or the scene you actually want to see. Though, if this interests anyone you can go find it. It's at about 53 minutes into the movie.

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
If you are willing to pirate the video (here in my country piracy is seen as wrong, but nobody cares because the punishment is never enforced so even the national police, government officials and the army pirate everything), this movie is very easy to find.

I personally try to avoid it, but sometimes you really don't have a choice. For example, if you don't own an apple phone, there's no way to buy music legally because google music for android is not available in my country. At the same time, there are lots of old movies that you want to watch which you can't buy at a local store because most brick and mortar video stores are now out of business

However I never pirate my favorite hobby, video games. This is because video games are readily available anywhere unlike the other 2 mentioned above

trigger

Avid Affiliate
I'm not sure if this was posted before. Cute zakos, nice outfits - sports bras with leather leggings. Really brutal deaths. I could live without the gore but the deaths are really nice.

D

Deleted member 687

I'm not sure if this was posted before. Cute zakos, nice outfits - sports bras with leather leggings. Really brutal deaths. I could live without the gore but the deaths are really nice.

How the hell did something from NicheClips end up on youtube for over a month? Considering also the previews of dead nude girls at the end.

wj1905

Master of this Domain

I think this is a sequel to their similar short, called Capture Factory, I think? From Crime House. Weird, Youtube totally ignored this? Guess only copyrighted music and movie clips are pulled, but snuff films are OK? Talk about lazy upload control :D

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Well luckily I don't have to, someone else uploaded her exact scenes.

And here's the girl I mentioned last Thursday from The Marine 6.

That other, red haired girl looks great too. You got any fight scenes with her? I see she was attacking the female hero.
Btw, the guy the henchlady was strangling... I think that was the actor playing the colonel from Falling Skies?

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Hissatsu!: Sure Death! - aka: 必殺! THE HISSATSU
is a Japanese ninja movie from 1984, already introduced here on page 61 (Live Action Zako) where several zakos are killed in quite a nice way.

By chance I found a clip with a better quality:
邦画 主水死す
The main zako-action is between: 1-00-40 and 1-03-22.
Some minor zako-action is between: 11-40 - 13-00 and 17-26 - 18-35 and 24-25 - 25-08.

Probably this movie on FC2 has also a HD version, but you have to be a member to see it (what I am not!).
If one of you is a member on FC2, please download and post this movie in HD quality here as well...would highly appreciate this :-)

On youtube this movie is also listed:

...unfortunately it's only accessible from Japan.
If one of you can access this youtube-movie and it is worth to watch, please also download and post it...if possible :-)

Has anyone been able to download the better quality HD version? Original post from page 82 of this thread. I don't believe anyone has posted clips. I was not able to download it myself.
here is the link
邦画 主水死す

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.