tomjeus

Club Regular
hi, i have been a LONG time visitor of the zako community as a whole. i even posted some female combatant videos on youtube back when those were circulating. i’m looking for some zako videos with boots. if you have links, that’s great. i’m also down for discussion of exchanging. i have a lot annabelle’s factory, a few female combatants & some other zako related stuff sprinkled in. by the way, idk if anyone has been looking for this clip, but i found a chuck episode that was taken down with 3 zako in it. one of my personal favs.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
So The Man in the High Castle, despite being a Nazi/Japan ruled post-WWII world setting, so far did not have anything like the Wolfenstein SS ladies. But this seems to be about to change, as Himmler (the new Führer after Hitler's death) seems to be putting together an elite secret agent/assassin regiment from the "Lebensborn" - men and women born via an abandoned program that got together the genetically best matching aryan pairings and then raised the children at forster parents. And there are some busty blonde ladies in this team! :) I hope they keep these sweater-like uniforms, reminds me of the SAS getup.
the.man.in.the.high.castle.s03e05.1080p.web.h264-skgtv.mkv_[2018.10.10_23.52.31].jpg the.man.in.the.high.castle.s03e05.1080p.web.h264-skgtv.mkv_[2018.10.10_23.52.40].jpg the.man.in.the.high.castle.s03e05.1080p.web.h264-skgtv.mkv_[2018.10.10_23.52.49].jpg the.man.in.the.high.castle.s03e05.1080p.web.h264-skgtv.mkv_[2018.10.10_23.52.51].jpg

Geez, this was weaksauce. They could not even get more than 2 actors, or at least use different costumes? It was terribly apparently she kept shooting the same scuba girl over and over again.
hi, i have been a LONG time visitor of the zako community as a whole. i even posted some female combatant videos on youtube back when those were circulating. i’m looking for some zako videos with boots. if you have links, that’s great. i’m also down for discussion of exchanging. i have a lot annabelle’s factory, a few female combatants & some other zako related stuff sprinkled in. by the way, idk if anyone has been looking for this clip, but i found a chuck episode that was taken down with 3 zako in it. one of my personal favs.

I only saw one zako in that one, maybe you linked the wrong video?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Sexy asian bad girl first fights and thigh-chokes guy, then blonde heroine fight her ending in a really sexy knockout.
catfight boone the bounty hunter | MOTHERLESS.COM ™

Operation White Shark - while male hero fights an overweight henchman, the heroine fights 3 henchwomen in black leotards. I love that they even have the letter H on their clothing, I assume it stands for Henchwomen! :)
Operation white shark.mp4 | MOTHERLESS.COM ™
Same type of zakos ambush a guy in a cave, short firefight ensues and both get shot.
Operation Whiteshark shot.mp4 | MOTHERLESS.COM ™
Same zakos, with machineguns, stand guard, get shot.
Operation Whiteshark shot 2.mp4 | MOTHERLESS.COM ™

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Order of One - Kung Fu Killing Spree has three hot henchbabes dressed in hippie colorful clothes.
The scene where the captured prisoner escapes, puts one in a hold, then squeezes her boobs which make squishy toy sounds before popping her in the head and telling her "it's not the size - it's how you use them" ... priceless. :D
Order Of One - Kung Fu Killing Spree (2006)_1 - trio attacks - one killed.avi | MOTHERLESS.COM ™
Order Of One - Kung Fu Killing Spree (2006)_7 - last EB shoots the hero.avi | MOTHERLESS.COM ™

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Order of One - Kung Fu Killing Spree has three hot henchbabes dressed in hippie colorful clothes.
The scene where the captured prisoner escapes, puts one in a hold, then squeezes her boobs which make squishy toy sounds before popping her in the head and telling her "it's not the size - it's how you use them" ... priceless. :D
Order Of One - Kung Fu Killing Spree (2006)_1 - trio attacks - one killed.avi | MOTHERLESS.COM ™
Order Of One - Kung Fu Killing Spree (2006)_7 - last EB shoots the hero.avi | MOTHERLESS.COM ™
daen, I was hoping the girl whos boobs he touched would have been the sexy one wearing the bra. that would of been really sexy.

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter

I love scenes with unconscious military women.

meditions

Casual Client
There is also a really good scene earlier in that episode. It starts here just after the 12:20 mark:

The heroes need to get into a room but there are two cute zako sentries outside. The one good girl fires off two darts which make quick work of the two girls knocking them out quite quickly. Both women fall back against the wall and slide to the floor out cold. The heroes then hid their bodies in separate rooms.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
There is also a really good scene earlier in that episode. It starts here just after the 12:20 mark:

The heroes need to get into a room but there are two cute zako sentries outside. The one good girl fires off two darts which make quick work of the two girls knocking them out quite quickly. Both women fall back against the wall and slide to the floor out cold. The heroes then hid their bodies in separate rooms.

They were wearing boots with high heels? Not the most sensible military wear. :D

JOe S

Potential Patron
There is Better animation and realistic models all rigged for animation including pre made fighting animation is all at DAZ 3D | 3D Models and 3D Software by Daz 3D. Best 3d program easy to use. Integrates with Unity as well Maya. Fantastic for Zako attached is a pic from my animated underground fight club story im working on all done in DAZ3D

I don't know what program is it but if somebody know how to use it you can create sexy zako scene

Attachments

FIGHT!57.png
33.6 MB · Views: 176

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Nice looking girls, though they act more like sex-crazed succubi than real humans (which is a dead giveaway that they are agents).
The clip reminded why I could never watch much of Chuck, the humor is really forced with the main character, and does not jibe well with the actual life-and-death spy stuff also happening in the same episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.