D

Deleted member 687

Hello i have a many video Female combatant (ninjas, zako) and amazon warrior. Look at my profile, maybe you will choose something for yourself :)
These all look great. I looked quickly at them but I think I have most of the ones you have that contain masks on the lower half of the face. Do you have any masked nurses getting bear or girls wearing respirators and being beaten?

Alexandr

Club Regular
These all look great. I looked quickly at them but I think I have most of the ones you have that contain masks on the lower half of the face. Do you have any masked nurses getting bear or girls wearing respirators and being beaten?
Unfortunately, I do not have a film about nurses wearing masks or gas masks. I have an American film about girls ninjas.

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
About masked henchbabes, have a look at NeonDark here :

EDIT: Deleted direct link to patreon page. See site rules.

SX 7

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexandr

Club Regular
Hello friends! On this site there are some photos on which girls shoot weapons from each other and they are in boots :)! Does anyone know what this video is and how it can be found? If anyone has this video? I will generously thank the person who will give me information :)! Buck's Phototales

Minion

Master of this Domain
DT wrestling might have a video which includes a scene with some zako coming soon.
this is the only photo i found

Check out @perezartist’s Tweet: George Perez Website on Twitter

Attachments

• IMG_20180225_183937.jpg
    IMG_20180225_183937.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 569

Cobra02

Club Regular
Are there any clips of women who were shot and fall in water?

Maybe someone can help.
i have no idea about hench women get shot and fall in water , but attacked with a sword and fall in water there's two animes that include some scenes like this:
Queen's Blade Vanquished Queens OVA Episode 4
and
Kenichi The Mightiest Disciple but for this one i really cant remember the exact number of episode
i only have these images:
upload_2018-2-26_18-18-14.png

upload_2018-2-26_18-18-30.png

upload_2018-2-26_18-18-44.png

upload_2018-2-26_18-18-55.png

Oh wait a moment! Shot and fall in water, how i forgot about that, of course it's Agent Cobra in episode 23, when he shot a bad girl and she falls in water.
Hope that helps :D

Alexandr

Club Regular
i have no idea about hench women get shot and fall in water , but attacked with a sword and fall in water there's two animes that include some scenes like this:
and
Kenichi The Mightiest Disciple but for this one i really cant remember the exact number of episode
View attachment 70290
View attachment 70291
View attachment 70292
View attachment 70293

Oh wait a moment! Shot and fall in water, how i forgot about that, of course it's Agent Cobra in episode 23, when he shot a bad girl and she falls in water.
Thank you very much for the name of the anime! :rolleyes:Tell me please do you know anime in the style of the «Zako»?

jackyy

Vivacious Visitor
and
View attachment 70290
View attachment 70291
View attachment 70292
View attachment 70293

Thank you very much :-D

Cobra02

Club Regular
Thank you very much for the name of the anime! :rolleyes:Tell me please do you know anime in the style of the «Zako»?
Hi you're welcome, all the animes i can remember for the moment are: Agent Cobra, Najica Blitz, Pigmalion, Agent Aika, God Mazinger, Daitarn. all of them were discussed in the topic so i'm sorry i don't have any new ones, i hope there are some more. All the animes that i mentioned contain at least a full episode of zako fight, there are some other but the fight scenes are less than 1 minute.
Thank you very much :-D
You're welcome :D

Alexandr

Club Regular
Hi you're welcome, all the animes i can remember for the moment are: Agent Cobra, Najica Blitz, Pigmalion, Agent Aika, God Mazinger, Daitarn. all of them were discussed in the topic so i'm sorry i don't have any new ones, i hope there are some more. All the animes that i mentioned contain at least a full episode of zako fight, there are some other but the fight scenes are less than 1 minute.

You're welcome :D
Thanks, I will definitely watch these anime :):smile::grin:

Alexandr

Club Regular
Hello all

Here is a new recruit, she has shot a few scenes with us.

She is shooting again this weekend and is open to requests.

Hello I really like your work you very beautiful actress. Please tell me you shoot videos with Actresses? Or are you just making comics?

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
and
View attachment 70290
View attachment 70291
View attachment 70292
View attachment 70293

It pics are of the first ova, are not of the serie, search kenichi disciple ova 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.