fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I think it's more of a case of: "We can't stop you from trading videos, but it looks bad if we're letting people do it out in the open so don't".

You are absolutely correct.
Time to get back on topic. :smile:

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

meditions

Casual Client
Here is a link to a video from the movie Misión suicida.

In the video, two Zako are on sentry duty outside a building where a woman is being held. The hero sneaks up on them and takes them out with neck chops.

The quality is not great so if anyone can find a better quality (or the entire movie) please feel free to post.

Alexandr

Club Regular
Hello friends released the third series of the film. It´s the final chapter of the "GUNFUN MAYHEM 3" series! Send me a personal message and I'll show you an interesting thing. I will not disappoint you :)

Attachments

• preview_gunfun_mayhem_3.jpg
    preview_gunfun_mayhem_3.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 567

Neon-Dark

Club Regular
Here are some new preview videos- early days but we are working on some improvements with lighting and keying over the next month.
We're going for a video game look similar to our comics.
Full versions will be available on Vimeo on demand.
A new tier will be added to our Patreon where we will work actively with this members on a particular sequence they would like to see.

Neon-Dark

Club Regular
If you ever wanted to interact with a real life Combat girl- well here is your chance.

So CJ & Queen T are girls we recruited to play the roles of the Combat girls in the Novels.

They loved the costumes, the sexiness and the story and wanted to come back again & again.

Queen T loved the action scenes where she was right in battle and CJ Trouble liked being shot and falling into the Azologoth, of all things lol.

heres a link to their pages,

CJ TROUBLE is creating Sexy photography, art, Cos Play | Patreon

Queen T is creating Photography & Fetish Art | Patreon

edotdot

Avid Affiliate
Here are some new preview videos- early days but we are working on some improvements with lighting and keying over the next month.
We're going for a video game look similar to our comics.
Full versions will be available on Vimeo on demand.
A new tier will be added to our Patreon where we will work actively with this members on a particular sequence they would like to see.

These are great. I would easily buy full episodes of this. I love painful grunts make the girls make when they get shot as well as the costumes. Going in a good direction!

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Recently here in the philippines there are two ongoing tv series which feature a heavy dose of female zako.
Be warned that here the Philippine TV industry shamelessly copies TV series ideas from US tv series, something that I am ashamed of.
La Luna Sangre- this is basically a carbon copy of twilight and vampire diaries put together so expect vampires and werewolves. Most vampire deaths end up with dissolving zako so it may not fit your taste. However the humans do not dissolve upon dying so they are far more satisfying.

Wildflower- This is an exact clone of Revenge.

Anyways a quick browse from ABS CBN's youtube page will net you a enormous amount of zako fights and deaths from la luna sangre. I wasn't able to browse wildflower yet, but I did find one.

There's a lot here. All sources are from ABS CBN, let me know if you have questions and I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge :)

La Luna Sangre
Sleeperhold kill then neck snap (easily my favorite)
sneak attack 23
Neck snap

-Other Death Methods
stabs/impales
La Luna Sangre: Mateo and Lia's undying love | EP 5
(woman in late 30's)

La Luna Sangre: Supremo ends Samantha's life | EP 102 (woman in late 30's)
La Luna Sangre: The traitor | EP 43
La Luna Sangre: Tristan is attacked by vampires | EP 45
La Luna Sangre: Sandrino kills Diana | EP 47

-vampire bite
La Luna Sangre: Jacintha sees Tristan killing Malia | EP 128 (off screen death)
La Luna Sangre: Heat Bar VIP's surprise | EP 37

female to female:

La Luna Sangre: Jacintha takes Morris and his cohorts down | EP 91
La Luna Sangre: Toni kills Samantha | EP 67
La Luna Sangre: The Moonchasers fight against the vampires | EP 25
La Luna Sangre: Jacintha stabs Malia in the back | EP 120

I am sure there are more from La Luna if you look hard enough

Wildflower:
- 4 female bodyguards shot (2 by man) part 1, 2:12-2:51
Wild Flower January 16 2018 Full Episode HD - Video

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Be warned that here the Philippine TV industry shamelessly copies TV series ideas from US tv series, something that I am ashamed of.
Don't worry, that's what the US has been doing to itself for years. At least your heroes do sick ass staff moves.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Yeah this was posted already. But can you tell where at which time frame does this have any zakos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.