Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Waow !!
Hope we can see your newest serie completed at DA !!!

Very well done !! (and like the text you wrote about "Zako Girls" !!)

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Sorry about the long wait, but real life kinda got in the way.

More Double Take clips to come. I know some of you guys have been asking for me to upload the entire movie, but I don't know how and mediafire does not allow me to upload such a large file.

Enjoy!

When something new from Double Take movie? It's great, so many sexy girls became a dead meat. And what if to devide entire movie on a few parts and upload them on mediafire? Or on Youtube? Here is a link on one YouTube video. It's not my Youtube channel if what. Maybe all of you already saw it but who knows. An amazon tribe by attacked the inviders. In this movie this gas attack don't kill them, but we can image that it is.
P.S. I'm apologise, if I made mistakes. English is not my language.

Last edited by a moderator:

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Better than Mediafire, more and more users are using this :
https://www.wetransfer.com/

It seems it is a good way to share some "fetish" or "no-mainstream" files.....

maybe it will be a good way to share the "Double take" complet movie ?

SX 7

mattmk-84

Potential Patron
DSC_9519.jpg New red Zako, introduced to the region by a contract company to give security to small operations who cannot afford to keep women and equipment on hand. Large amounts of these red Zako are on hand read to go for when losses occur. The Zako pictured here is prone eliminating the zako of other companies.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Velvets Fantasies posted a movie which features evil henchwomen taking out the good girl, then the henchwomen meeting their demises. This is the first producer video that caters to the sentry/henchwoman/zako theme, and does it well. It's kind of like a gun fun video, with all kinds of different scenes, but I really liked the last one where it was edited so that there were 6 henchwomen taken out even though there were only 2 actresses playing the zako babes.

Definitely check it out, the video is right up our alleys. It's called "The Day The Clones Died"

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=37

Also, I've been trying to post the last few scenes from Double Take, but every time I try to make clips for the last scenes, my program crashes. I'm going to have to upload the whole movie, maybe someone can make clips of those last scenes. Anyone know a good place to upload the entire movie?

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Yesss ! You did it !!!

Thank you very much for sharing the whole film !!!
I just download it and it seems to work well !

Thanx once again !
SX7

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
New Female Combatant series coming soon. Not a big fan of the new costumes, I'd prefer to see more Bolero-type costumes, or something of similar sexiness.
00655b42.jpg

678b9eb3.jpg

0e782727.jpg

06e067f0.jpg

Tigey

Casual Client
Yeah, I realise that they have to reuse the same actresses/stuntwomen, but at least showing part of the face underneath would be good.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Apparently, the new Bolero video is set to be released April 26, 2013.

I just hope that the producers take advantage of the fact that they have at least 12 girls, meaning they can have scenes where some of them get killed, or KO'd, while others continue to fight around them, and not just everyone going down at about the same time.

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
The blog mentioned by Amazon Shark posts new images of the upcoming video on a daily basis.
From what I can see, this is going to be a larger production than the 1st Bolero movie, and hopefully it'll expand some of the great yet underdeveloped ideas in it!

The concept of expendable Zako is there suggested in 3 parts:

1. Girl(s) are fed to a giant snake. Not enemies, but soldiers of their own army. Could it be a punishment, or a ritual sacrifice, or just victims randomly chosen to support the monster. The organization cares nothing about their zako's lives.

2. Zako girls are sent UNARMED into battle against the heroes. Their commanders expect them to everwhelm the enemy by sheer numbers, regardless of the heavy losses they'll thus face. Heroes armed with sword, laser pistol and a (ludicrous) energized cheerleader baton shall obviously crush them.

3. the fallen, dead or mortally wounded, are left to their destiny, piled up or scattered on the battlefield, littered with twitching bodies.

As for expanding some of the underdeveloped concepts of the 1st Bolero film, what I hope to see more in this one is:

- zako used as human shields, by the heroes and specially their commanders, possibly leaving some of them behind to cover their escape, slowing down the pursuit
- groups of survived zako running for their lives at the end of a battle, followed by the heroes and shot in the back, or finished off on the ground, or be cornered and wiped out
- zako accidentally or forcibly kill one another in the fray of battle

Though not my favourite thing, unlike Amazon Shark I don't disapprove mass-killings (by lightning, fireballs...) because this reinforces the concept of disposable zako meant to overwhelm the heroes with their numbers. Thin out their ranks with area-effect weapons and then take down the scattered attackers is the means by which the heroes can counter such cruel strategy.

I have great expectations from this new movie. Will they be exceeded or disappointed?

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Bikini Karate Babes: Warriors Of Elysia (2008-2010)

Bikini Karate Babes: Warriors Of Elysia is a fighting game that usually has 2 girls in bikinis fighting each other. What's interesting about the game, is that it is filled with live action scenes of some of these bikini babe characters as well. What makes it even better, is that the game and DVDs made by the production company contain a boat load of Zako scenes, primarily featuring what are called the "Pinkies". These henchwomen are mostly nameless, disposable minions sent to take out one (or more) of the game's characters. There is a storyline and everything, not only with the game, but in many of the DVDs that were also made; and contain a lot of fight scenes with the Pinkies, most of whom are knocked out while the action continues around them, as there are usually many of them, so while some go down, there is still more fighting the main characters.

p1.jpg p5.jpg p6.jpg p7.png p7a.jpg
p8.jpg p9.jpg p10.jpg

**WARNING** These 'sample' videos are cropped, so much of the picture is cut off (not to mention of lower quality than what the production company sells)

You can buy the DVDs and other things here Warriors of Elysia

If you register for their site/forum, you get all kinds of goodies, such as some of the pictures I posted (which are like cards).

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
I don't like the new outfits at all. The previous bolero ones were great and showing the face is more desirable to help see their reactions to hits and all...without that it is seriously missing something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.