Tigey

Casual Client
Thanks for mentioning Troma's War - had never heard of it, so decided to check it out. Amazingly bad film, even by 80s standards - and incredibly offensive at times. But it features tons of Zako. All irredemable terrorists of course, and despatched just as mercilessly as their male comrades.

It is up on Youtube - sharing the link as I can't recall seeing anything from it here.

The fight at 1:29:30 is a particular highlight - but I also like the scenes of them in the camps before - showing them goofing about and flirting with the male zakos - especially when you see them cut down later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kopamon

Avid Affiliate
If you're meant to be paying for that video, please don't request it. Being up on Youtube is not free license to ask for or provide things.

I didn't mean it.
All I want is to point out this video still exists and ask for the title of the contained movie .
Also, I wonder if someone has made the unavaliable volumes (2-3) available again, but only for free.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Thank you for posting the entire "Troma's War" movie. I had only seen one or two scenes before, and from what I could tell, I thought it was a bunch of male zako getting killed, and there was only one short scene of a female zako getting shot (but we never see her hit the ground, let alone see her dead on the ground while the action continues around her). Having watched the entire movie, I was wrong. There are dozens of female zako getting shot or knocked out. Sometimes you have to pay attention as they may be in the background, but it was a great "re"discovery.

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
Japanese movie.

A woman infiltrates a warehouse full of female Zako wearing black shorts. Big shootout (with terrible lighting) and a few 1-on-1 fights.
I forgot the name of the movie, but I've read it's all about a policewoman going after an all-female gang. By reading the description, i assume there are more Zako scenes in the movie

Any chance of getting the full movie somewhere?

A

AKB24

æ-°ãƒ»82(ワãƒ"¹Ã¯Â¼"°Ã¥Ë†" Ã§Â½Â²Ã£â‚¬â‚¬Ã¯Â¼Ë†Ã§â„¢Â½Ã©Â³Â¥Ã¦â„¢ÂºÃ¦Âµå­Âï¼"°Ã£â‚¬â‚¬Ã¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â°/ED - ãƒ"¡Ã£"šÂ¤Ã£Æ’ªãƒ¼ãƒ¢ãƒ¼ã"šÂ·Ã£Æ’§ãƒ³å"¹-ç"»[video=dailymotion;x77t82]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x77t82_y-82-yy-yy-yyyyy-yy-yy_shortfilms#.UPc7uh1q_dU[/video]

This is the only battle scene.
This video is not original, however. When a woman is killed, the original of the time, reflecting the whole video is more. Editing screen that is enlarged. Whether there was some kind of regulation?
When collapsed, it was reflected in both of them to the feet, there is a little more realistic, it is erotic.

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Double take - Amazon Shark :
Thank you very much for sharing, It seems there is no way to buy the "double take" from 2006 ("Maguire prod site" seems to be dead link)and even if i ve suscribe to the "spy master apprentice project", there no sound from it....

So, when you got time, could you continue to share with us some other fragment from Double take ?

Thank in advance !

SX 7

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Not sure if they are technically zako, but the "navigators" in the Death Race series of movies are definitely sexy fodder. They are supposedly female inmates who are used as eye candy for the races, and whenever a car goes up in flames in the movies you can bet a cute girl is being killed also. It's almost unnerving how little regard is given for them: in all of the films we see them trying to help out their drivers (shooting, operating controls, etc.) but whenever a car flips we usually get a shot of the girl lying dead or unconscious, before the car inevitably explodes. Other drivers will ram these immobile cars, not even thinking about the injured women still inside. They are pure fodder, and nearly none of them survive the races.

Plus, in Death Race Inferno (the third of the series), we get a nice sequence where 16 girls have to battle to the death for the "right" to be a navigator. Here is the clip:

PS: The unrated version of that fight is much better. One girl is decapitated, another is set on fire, and a couple are stabbed. Sexy catfight fun.

This clip shows more of the end of the fight, but still censors out the most violent parts. Ah well.

Finally, here is an interview with some of the navigator girls on a way-too-windy day:

Tanit Phoenix, who plays Katrina in Death Race 2 and Inferno, is very hot, and so are many of the other navigators, but it's interesting that imbd.com only lists credits for a few of them. Many of the others are nameless, so you can't even find out who played them (who the heck played the sexy Swedish twins, for example)? They are so insignificant that it doesn't matter.

Here's hoping that Hollywood keeps churning out these otherwise-mediocre Death Race films, because I have a real thing for the cute, useless, doomed bad-girl navigators.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Japanese movie.

A woman infiltrates a warehouse full of female Zako wearing black shorts. Big shootout (with terrible lighting) and a few 1-on-1 fights.
I forgot the name of the movie, but I've read it's all about a policewoman going after an all-female gang. By reading the description, i assume there are more Zako scenes in the movie
Metropolitan Police Branch 52

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Just noticed this: Streets of Rage Live Action. Features a Nora fight and I two girls at the end (Can't remember their characters...)

Streets of Rage | De-Pixelated Full Episodes | GameTrailers

Not bad! Didn't think much of it at first until I realized it was all one long take. Impressive. It delivered some nice action on the zako front too. Sexy Nora got leveled! Good prolonged fight at the end with the two bad girls too. I'm not enough of a Streets of Rage aficionado to fully appreciate this, but thanks for sharing!

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Cool video. Wish that first girl could be seen lying around while the action continued around her after she was defeated, but those last 2 zako were great.

Scosinus32

Swell Supporter
Just noticed this: Streets of Rage Live Action. Features a Nora fight and I two girls at the end (Can't remember their characters...)

Streets of Rage | De-Pixelated Full Episodes | GameTrailers

HOT !! Sexy bad girls !! Some vidcaps of my favorites moments (I love evil babes in distress) :
a.png b.png c.png d.png e.png f.png g.png h.png i.png j.png k.png l.png m.png n.png o.png p.png q.png r.png s.png t.png u.png v.png w.png x.png y.png z.png z2.png z3.png z4.png

mattmk-84

Potential Patron
Heres some surveillance photos of a zako attempting to penetrate a facility.
nightvisionzako2DSC_0008.jpg nightvisionzakoDSC_0006.jpg thermozakoDSC_0001.jpg The Zako has been detected on the thermo imaging and night vision cameras situated in the storm water pipe that run into the facility. Her mission was to enter the facility and deliver a software virus to the defence net computer. She crawled through 3000 feet of 3 and a half foot in diameter pipe that in places was three quarters full with water to reach her objective. Knowing its enemies would do anything to penetrate the facility, detection systems were installed. She has been found out what happens to this Zako now??

mattmk-84

Potential Patron
DSC_0251.jpg DSC_0288-bb.jpg ppspla (20)d.jpg The zako in my work has no fear, they obey at all costs. They love to kill and the thrill of the kill is only surpassed by the chance of being killed and the thrill these zako get from it. Masking the zako makes them more the commodity than human, as it allows for haphazardness when applying zako to task. The zako enjoys being dehumanized and becomes sexually thrilled form being used in dangerous situations. This zako receives multiple hits from an opposing zako with out letting off a single round. Herself as an asset is now written off and another masked girl takes her place as a zako.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.