wj1905

Master of this Domain
Actually I was able to find this.

It's a hard movie to find but it is called "Uncut Police", a German movie.

I barely managed to find the movie as luckily the movie name is printed on the protagonist's shirt.

I have no idea what this movie is about as it is, well, german.
I'm not even sure who are the bad guys.

But there are some great zako scenes you can see around the movie, especially starting from 1:27:26.

Enjoy!

I assume the movie is some dark parody, as the death scenes are over the top, and apparently the Uncut Police is trying to stop the censoring of violent movies... by using violence. :D
At 50:00 the "hero" cop arrives at a warehouse to kill a bunch of "criminals" who are smuggling censored DVDs and VHS tapes, from what I can make out. The curly haired thick gal tries to escape in a car, but has her head bashed on by the car door. He decapitates the blonde girl (they use a hilarious mannequin head that does not even resemble her) and the thin brunette has her throat cut.
01:27:30 - the Uncut Police team members are released in the woods to be hunted by some young people. Red haired nosering girl shoots one with an arrow, thinks he is dead, but when she tries to retrieve the arrow he revives and stabs her to death.
The fight scene linked starts immediately after that. Intercut with that is the fat guy from the previous sketch fighting 2 guys and a sexy gal in a black shirt called Cindy. She tries in vain to save her friend - the fat guy can easily kill anyone with bare hands and shrugs off any hits - and is saved from being throttled by the other friend, who shouts for her to run before his spine is torn out MK style. Guess she survived as we never see her again.
The last zako is in a room with the head smuggler guy at 01:34:00 and as she tries to fetch him coffee, the fat guy hits her with the coffee pot and drowns her in a bucket of water, stabbing her in the back too.
There is one final fight scene at an abandoned ruined castle at 01:36:30. Blonde glasses gal called Natasha is talking about the head smuggler guy Tequila with another red haired gal, who says she is in love with him. When she says how thinking of him feels like getting her chest pierced by the arrow of love... which is exactly what happens to her as one of the Uncut Police shoots her in the back with one. Ouch.
Dark haired henchgirl with glasses runs to close the door but the guy corners her and ... probably bashes her head in, we just see her glasses fall off.
The other brunette henchgirl (who I think is russian) also runs into the cop and tries to run away and hide, but gets cornered and staked in the stomach as she begs for mercy.
Natasha has a pistol and walks down the stair, stalked by the cop, who instead of ambushing her starts to monologue (I could not understand half of it, maybe it was a movie quote) and then is surprised that she has seen him coming, and she shoots him in the head.

Last edited:

Snow

Avid Affiliate
Thanks Fat Loong, that was the scene that I was looking for. I saw it in the full movie posted earlier, but a GIF is nice too. Thanks also to Cyke70 for the link.

DarkZero

Casual Client

卷帘神将 Juan Lian Shen Jiang​

(38:50)​

p2611041915.jpg
p2611115573.jpg
p2611113586.jpg

Last edited:

Kristin

Writer
Author
Ahhh Bloodsport. I'll never forget the first movie with the jobber in gray leggings, who gets KO'd by Jackson with one swoop. loveee that scene but almost wish he was the one that got the neck snap 😅 wouldve loved to see him lying there dead in his leggings

wobbletrouble87

Composer
Does anyone know where this movie is from?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230627-111950_Video_Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230627-111950_Video_Player.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_7056.jpg
    IMG_7056.jpg
    617.8 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_7060.jpg
    IMG_7060.jpg
    591.2 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_7062.jpg
    IMG_7062.jpg
    555.4 KB · Views: 142

j12q

Writer
Videographer
I don’t know whether it’s a video or just photo set, but I’d appreciate if anyone knows where is it from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.