ContraDZ

2D Artist
anyone knows where is this scene from?

everyone was asking the uploader but he looks unaware about something called comments!

Unaware? I don't think so...
Man, that guy doesn't even make the comment who answered the source visible most of the time.

j12q

Writer
Videographer
one of my favorites! who has an idea about its source? are they a stunt team or movie?

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
anyone knows where is this scene from?

everyone was asking the uploader but he looks unaware about something called comments!

I don't, but I'm recommending "Mr. Chimpanzee Face vs. the rain of clearly uncomfortable or irritating wetness."

Zakoholic

3D Artist
I tried to leave a relpy on everyone's comment telling them the name of the movie (BuyBust), but it looks like all my comments were hidden by the channel owner.
I posted this video on my channel a few years ago, but it was taken down due to copywrite.

ContraDZ

2D Artist
I tried to leave a relpy on everyone's comment telling them the name of the movie (BuyBust), but it looks like all my comments were hidden by the channel owner.
I posted this video on my channel a few years ago, but it was taken down due to copywrite.
I tried to reply on the comments too but on the other videos, he did the same thing. He doesn't make my replies visible.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I tried to reply on the comments too but on the other videos, he did the same thing. He doesn't make my replies visible.
Are you talking about videos hosted here at Undertow or about some other web site? If here, please let me know what post and who 'he' (the channel owner) is.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Pretty sure the owner of the channel posts here.

That scene from BuyBust is new to me, I don't remember it being shared anywhere before.

aesopn

Master of this Domain
one of my favorites! who has an idea about its source? are they a stunt team or movie?
Actually I was able to find this.

It's a hard movie to find but it is called "Uncut Police", a German movie.

I barely managed to find the movie as luckily the movie name is printed on the protagonist's shirt.

I have no idea what this movie is about as it is, well, german.
I'm not even sure who are the bad guys.

But there are some great zako scenes you can see around the movie, especially starting from 1:27:26.

Enjoy!

tzarm

Avid Affiliate
Owner goes by ckuriyama or Kevin So. He probably does this to prevent his channel from being taken down. Tbh he should just spell the name of the source backwards or have separate google doc or something to help people out.

j12q

Writer
Videographer
Actually I was able to find this.

It's a hard movie to find but it is called "Uncut Police", a German movie.

I barely managed to find the movie as luckily the movie name is printed on the protagonist's shirt.

I have no idea what this movie is about as it is, well, german.
I'm not even sure who are the bad guys.

But there are some great zako scenes you can see around the movie, especially starting from 1:27:26.

Enjoy!

CANNOT thank you enough!

Snow

Avid Affiliate

j12q

Writer
Videographer
Aikido short action, you can see a lovely chick among the masked enemies, she's treated absolutely like the guys, the fight ends with her screams as the hero knocks her out by breaking her arm with an aikido technique.

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Do you know if there are any clips of this fight from "Bohachi Bushido: The Villain" floating around? It was apparently a remake of this movie with a different lead. Also had no luck finding any scans of the manga that this story was based on. Thanks.

cyke70

Avid Affiliate

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.