Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
Greetings,
I believe I found the series from where this little clip originated, but I wasn't able to pinpoint the location:

UFapXzM.jpg

jIK0J2D.jpg

R4FH0Uf.jpg

tFi9spM.jpg

r5eA2As.jpg

H3LpKNF.jpg

3QpjOzx.jpg

mmWdsls.jpg

AlexanderSVKV

Swell Supporter
Greetings,
I believe I found the series from where this little clip originated, but I wasn't able to pinpoint the location:

UFapXzM.jpg

jIK0J2D.jpg

R4FH0Uf.jpg

tFi9spM.jpg

r5eA2As.jpg

H3LpKNF.jpg

3QpjOzx.jpg

mmWdsls.jpg
Found it!
Hotel Eleon 2 season ep2 (23) 3:00 timing

Actually they are not Zako , these two are just maids

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
I haven't seen it yet, but based on the IMDB cast list Black Adam looks as though it has a few nameless female baddies. Mainly as uniformed soldiers or mercenaries. One of the actresses playing a helicopter pilot even has an Instagram post of her in costume saying how much fun she had getting blown up. Hopefully we are treated to many others biting the dust.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
I haven't seen it yet, but based on the IMDB cast list Black Adam looks as though it has a few nameless female baddies. Mainly as uniformed soldiers or mercenaries. One of the actresses playing a helicopter pilot even has an Instagram post of her in costume saying how much fun she had getting blown up. Hopefully we are treated to many others biting the dust.
having screenshot would be great, dont wont to spend money for a bad film just for 5 sec zako XD

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
There are standard grainy cinema torrents currently out so not really useful in that regard. Did a very quick scan view of one. Not a good film at all but the main character's powers are very well displayed. Usually films try to tone down comic book hero abilities. Not this one. I could see the helicopter scene but the others were too blurry however I'm pretty sure there were more. Will keep an eye out for clearer releases later.

It is interesting that two big recent DC releases have now featured nameless female baddies getting casually offed.

Last edited:

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
There are standard grainy cinema torrents currently out so not really useful in that regard. Did a very quick scan view of one. Not a good film at all but the main character's powers are very well displayed. Usually films try to tone down comic book hero abilities. Not this one. I could see the helicopter scene but the others were too blurry however I'm pretty sure there were more. Will keep an eye out for clearer releases later.

It is interesting now that two big recent DC releases have now featured nameless female baddies getting casually offed.
I see, gonna wait a month or two on torrent site, thx

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.