wj1905

Master of this Domain
View attachment 135774Does anybody know the name of this movie/serie?
That IS Loius de Funes, man he was such a funny guy and great actor.
Given the guy in the black mask, I am guessing this must be one of the Fantomas movies.

I have seen this one before, without the giant watermark. Sadly, do not remember the name of this movie.

ajah2u

Swell Supporter
full source is here:

there's several other zako scenes throughout the movie

kirakira

Avid Affiliate
1654963778660.jpeg
1654963790967.jpeg
1654963805565.jpeg
有谁知道这部电影的名字吗?

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Too bad you can't tell
The Stuntwoman post a behind the scenes video. She was one of the troopers in the background when the young Jedi students were escaping. Her death from behind the scenes does not look fun at all being stab in the stomach and then round house kicked to the face. I do agree that i wish they made her trooper one of the ones in the forefront.
501 trooper from kenobi.jpg

Pangcake22

Club Regular
very true. I thought at least it was interesting that stuntwoman Vanessa Carter was first female performer to play a republic trooper.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
The Stuntwoman post a behind the scenes video. She was one of the troopers in the background when the young Jedi students were escaping. Her death from behind the scenes does not look fun at all being stab in the stomach and then round house kicked to the face. I do agree that i wish they made her trooper one of the ones in the forefront.
View attachment 135984
I'm from the school of thought that the female armor should look different from the male. Not 'sexy' or anything ridiculous, more like how the Mandalorians differ from one another.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Quite a few female stormtoopers have been dispatched in the Obi Wan show. Sadly no nameless uniformed unmasked female imperials so far have been shown biting the dust. Despite many being in the background. Possibly a few were bumped off indirectly during explosions but even then I doubt it.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Quite a few female stormtoopers have been dispatched in the Obi Wan show. Sadly no nameless uniformed unmasked female imperials so far have been shown biting the dust. Despite many being in the background. Possibly a few were bumped off indirectly during explosions but even then I doubt it.

Last week EP there were a lot of stormtrooper getting taken out in the Fortress facility. I do remember hearing a female scream when the snow speeder started to lay down cover fire. Sadly i didnt see any female imperial officer getting caught in that barrage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.