Alex lee

Club Regular
7:00 what movie/show? I suppose that it has zako battle

slayer

Master of this Domain
Thanks!
Unfortunately, I don't think I have seen what you seek. I tend to share the content I find as I come across it. If I find anything related, I'll make sure to post it here.

Ultimatelegendsasa

Avid Affiliate

I don’t know who this is, but she makes a lot of videos dressing as a zako and getting shot.

I don’t know who this is, but she makes a lot of videos dressing as a zako and getting shot.
I speculate it’s actually a guy wearing a wig, but I’m not 100% sure.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
The latest Obi Wan episode has
a female stormtrooper getting shot dead by a female imperial officer who is actually aiding the rebels. Overall there are loads of background uniformed female imperials generally so hopefully we get to see many more non stormtroopers bite the dust when the inevitable big fight scenes occur. According to the leaks (so far they have been pretty spot on) we will get to see infiltration and attacks on imperial installations.

The show itself visually looks pretty slick (but the fight scenes are crap) and is an improvement to the truly dreadful Book of Boba Fett, which isn't saying much. It's very bad story line wise and the characters do really stupid things which make no sense in any context. The writers are also playing very fast and loose with what was blatantly meant to be canon set in the original trilogy. They really are hacks. Overall a very bad show for Star Wars but potentially great for our interests!

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Considering the billibilli profile has the male symbol, I think they see themselves as male and are cross-dressing. They do try to die in a feminine way, but I don't think they consider themselves female.

D

Deleted member 687

I also can’t be sure that this is a girl, I watched all his videos and I can’t determine the gender of this person. Man zako or girl zako? :)))))
He is a crossdresser. You can see his bulge in a few videos. I really enjoy this type of zako though, tbh. Masked femboy/crossdresser zakos are truly rare.

Alexandr

Club Regular
It is worth noting that this guy has a real talent, he plays the role of a girl very well, he has a beautiful figure. I hope he continues zako theme.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
The latest Obi Wan episode has
a female stormtrooper getting shot dead by a female imperial officer who is actually aiding the rebels. Overall there are loads of background uniformed female imperials generally so hopefully we get to see many more non stormtroopers bite the dust when the inevitable big fight scenes occur. According to the leaks (so far they have been pretty spot on) we will get to see infiltration and attacks on imperial installations.

The show itself visually looks pretty slick (but the fight scenes are crap) and is an improvement to the truly dreadful Book of Boba Fett, which isn't saying much. It's very bad story line wise and the characters do really stupid things which make no sense in any context. The writers are also playing very fast and loose with what was blatantly meant to be canon set in the original trilogy. They really are hacks. Overall a very bad show for Star Wars but potentially great for our interests!
I just saw the EP and i was a little surprised with the imperial officer. I suspected her days might be off for her role in this EP.

zakomako

Potential Patron
1654313970682.png

Anyone know where this is from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.