List of games with female enemies in from the "Ryona in games" section of the site (1 Viewer)

snakesonaplane

Casual Client
Ryona in games - Ryonani | リョナニー

I posted about it in that topic but this section is dedicated to it so might be best to ask here. Anybody care to list the games from that list that have female enemies in? I know it's a long list, in particular I'm interested in SNES, Genesis and Arcade games, but list as many as possible if people know

Mardion

Potential Patron
Anybody care to list the games from that list that have female enemies in?

That is a list of games with female enemies in it - it does include games with a female protagonist and no female enemies but these are so few they are hardly even worth mentioning - so I'm not sure what more anyone else can tell you.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
If you wanna dig deep, I'm sure there's lots of compartmentalization and categorization that can occur with this topic. I do think it can get overwhelming, especially once you move into modern RPGs and MMOs, where it's more of an aberration when there aren't female enemies than when there are. But this is sort of a community for that, so maybe it's worth a shot.

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
I hope this is posted in the right place :o Just found this on youtube, seems like a really cool concept :)

Thunder Jaws Arcade Review - MAMECADE - YouTube

(old arcade game with female enemies and a dastardly plot :3)

Hell yeah, there are a bunch of female enemies in this game. I really like the first one you fight against (the "Punker") and even did some slightly edited screenshots of the combat against her:

Thunder Jaws Action 01.png Thunder Jaws Action 02.png Thunder Jaws Action 03edit.png Thunder Jaws Action 04.png Thunder Jaws Scuba Action 03.png Thunder Jaws Scuba Action 04.png

olala

Potential Patron
Thinks someone must startin to listed the zako vg list,maybe with simply descript or tiny snap would be great(:3),and keep it updatin the main d...errr I mean on 1st thread page:),so please tell me if someone made it,ill waitin for this:)Dood:)

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Seriously late reply but ... that is one sexy zako.

Hey thanks DynamiteFetish! :)
I've always really liked this zako, with her spiked up blonde mohawk and her tight pink pants and leather jacket...she looks tough and cocky (and sexy) when she is fighting but ends up looking very pitiful (though still sexy) when the hero brutalizes her. I began a sprite rip of this zako a long time ago but never got very far with it...I really should finish it up one of these days, maybe even customize it for use in other games.

I've noticed you seem to be a fellow fan of zako with a punk style (judging by the awesome pic you posted in the "Zako" thread of the lady who reminds you of the clawed, punk zako from Dynamite Deka).
What is it about this type of zako that grabs your interest?

For me, it's both the style and the attitude...with the punk look, a zako can look really mean and tough, and this image seems even greater when the zako is beating the hero down. However, when the tables are turned, and the zako is being brutalized by the hero, it seems like all of the toughness disappears and they become very pitiful and feminine. For me, this just enhances the ryona aspect, because of the complete change between the tough punk zako with an attitude to the weak and feminine zako lying defeated on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.