Legend of Korra - Topless mod (1 Viewer)

Ryux

Casual Client
Hi guy :)

-Open Umod 1.44 (http://www.gamevixenzone.net/tools-utilities-19/umod-texmod-tools-22/)
-file ---> add game and double clic on LOK.exe.
-Launch the game.
-Return in Umod.
-Clic on "Open texture/package".
-double clic on "LoK_T_0X876209F0.dds".
-Return in the game.
-Enjoy :)

Normal areola
topless.jpg topless02.jpg topless03.jpg

Large Areola
LOK_topl_large.jpg

I joined the PSD files if a member wants to change or improve the patch. You have my permission to do what you want and add it to this topic if you wish :)

Sorry for my English >_<

Attachments

LoK_Topless_mod.7z
759.9 KB · Views: 1,033

LOK_Topless_Larger areola.7z
471.7 KB · Views: 1,012

Last edited by a moderator:

Kojinzx

Casual Client
what version of umod u use? When i run game with umod, game load a veeery long and the FPS are kinda 2-4(without umod game runs perfectly)... Any idea how fix it? Im use uMod_alpha_v2_r53

Ryux

Casual Client
Oh sorry, I forgot to mention :/

Umod 1.44 : deleted broken link

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dan297na

I'm having trouble getting this to work. I got UMOD 1.44 from the link posted, and can launch the game through it, but all of the options within UMOD are greyed out. It won't allow me to click on the Open texture/package option. Can anyone help with this issue?

grimfolse

Potential Patron
I'm having the exact same problem as Dan. I add the game, but the main screen remains blank and the buttons are constantly greyed out. I'm using 1.44, but I'm just not sure what I'm doing wrong. Is it because I have the Steam version of Korra?

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Link works for me. At least the mod does. The link for uMod though is clearly broken as that still goes to GVZ. Just google uMod, its free and should be easy to find.

The actual mod files are attachments and I just downloaded them.

Deleted member 16864

Vivacious Visitor
Mods don't work. I even tried converting .dds file to a tpf file and using texmod. The game runs but the textures aren't applied. Maybe the most recent update patched this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.