Labcoax (1 Viewer)

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
It's about time I contributed something.

Description
Labcoax is a 2D sprite hentai/ryona game by creator Datanony. It still seems very early in development, but has a playable (albeit simple) demo available. It is being made in Game Maker. In his own blog description...

In 'Labcoax', you play a heroine scientist who works in this bio-lab when one day, a bio-disaster happened, letting loose monsters and test subjects imbued with an insatiable sexual drive by said disaster. The lab's security system kicks-in and quarantines itself, effectively locking the monsters/test subjects and you in it. Your goal is to escape...

Features
- main character voice
- knockdown/grapple/escape style system
- one enemy as of first posted demo
- smooth sprite animations
- some debug functionality

Controls
- Left/Right arrow keys for movement
- X Jump/Double Jump
- C Shoot
- Ctrl Forces knockdown
- -/+ numpad adjust HP in increments of 10. Can be used to revive when dead, after using forced knockdown.
- F4 for full-screen.

Important Sites
[url]http://datanony.blogspot.ca/[/URL]
The current development blog for this game.

Requirements
You'll need the game file downloaded from Mediafire (which is currently under 3 megs) and a decompression program (they suggest Winrar, I used 7-Zip without problems, found here.

Screens

ufR1C.jpg

bMDGM.jpg

GsZIg.jpg

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2012 (Black Friday!)
(Found via Kyrieru's Development blog)

Last edited by a moderator:

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Great job, but can you remove the direct link to the download so everyone HAS to go through his blog. Just in past we've had issues with it, so it's best to just always make people go through the blog for a direct download link (in the case of the download link being on the blog that is)

The game is really nice already, I love the animations.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dummy

This game really has potential,wish the development keep going. I'll be looking forward to it.

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
The game was updated recently to v0.2.

So what we have in v0.2 is:
A new ranged enemy "Slimehead".
Tileset and slopes.
Crouching.
Pause menu.
Level-up & character attributes template.
Bug fixes.

Download links available at the site, Datanony

datanony

Potential Patron
Labcoax development on hold

Sorry guys, but I bring some unfortunate news for Labcoax. As of 2014-10-23, the Labcoax development will be on hold as I will be concentrating on another development. Perhaps after that I will pick up Labcoax again.
:*(

You can check out the other game in development on my blog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.