[PC] [UE4] King of Brothels - Adult Club Management 3D Sex Game (1 Viewer)

CEX

Casual Client
I keep getting stuck in first person view, only way to get it back to normal is to restart the game. Just wanted to let you know!

KoBxxx

Potential Patron
I keep getting stuck in first person view, only way to get it back to normal is to restart the game. Just wanted to let you know!
Oh, weird! That never happens when we test it. Thanks for letting us know!

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
I know there's a character customizer for the dancers but is there ever going to be a way to customize the character you play as? I look nothing like the dude in the game haha, it'd be more immersive if that was an option.

KoBxxx

Potential Patron
I know there's a character customizer for the dancers but is there ever going to be a way to customize the character you play as? I look nothing like the dude in the game haha, it'd be more immersive if that was an option.
Definitely something we have in mind! But not really a priority at the moment.

CEX

Casual Client
Are there going to be any fetishes in this game? Or is it going to be just focused on the casting couch/management aspect?

KoBxxx

Potential Patron
Are there going to be any fetishes in this game? Or is it going to be just focused on the casting couch/management aspect?
Probably going to implement some fetishes depending on the public demand, but definitely a lot of focus on the aspects you mentioned.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Just wanna say I love that you can slap the dancer's ass, I never see games with that function during doggy

KoBxxx

Potential Patron
Just wanna say I love that you can slap the dancer's ass, I never see games with that function during doggy
Thanks, we love it too
;)
We thought it was a good mechanic to add.

CEX

Casual Client
You guys should add some blowjob/oral position, I really miss that when playing this game.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Are you guys ever gonna add like maybe a fantasy element to the character customizer? There's already the possibility to change skin colour, but what about other physical features like ears or maybe even a tail?

KoBxxx

Potential Patron
Are you guys ever gonna add like maybe a fantasy element to the character customizer? There's already the possibility to change skin colour, but what about other physical features like ears or maybe even a tail?
Hm, we haven't really thought about that to be honest but it could be something nice to add as a special feature. Probably wouldnt be available for all of the characters because the game isn't really about that sort of thing, but it could be like a reward for something plot related maybe.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Hm, we haven't really thought about that to be honest but it could be something nice to add as a special feature. Probably wouldnt be available for all of the characters because the game isn't really about that sort of thing, but it could be like a reward for something plot related maybe.
Oh, yeah I guess that makes sense. It's a club/office environment. Wouldn't make a lot of sense to just have like hot elves working the pole lol. But it would be super cool :tongue:

KoBxxx

Potential Patron
Oh, yeah I guess that makes sense. It's a club/office environment. Wouldn't make a lot of sense to just have like hot elves working the pole lol. But it would be super cool :tongue:
I mean, a stripper elf sounds pretty cool to us!

CEX

Casual Client
I know it's very early in development but some bondage (something simple you'd have in an office like a tie maybe?) would be awesome :tongue:

KoBxxx

Potential Patron
I know it's very early in development but some bondage (something simple you'd have in an office like a tie maybe?) would be awesome :tongue:
That's not a bad idea actually, spices things up in a simple way and it keeps to the themes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.