La Mouette Noire (1 Viewer)

shiruken

Ryonani Teamster
Issue 4 starting is awesome. That pic is great but you mispelled Mouette in the title. I don't know why but La Mouette Noire is 100 times sexier than any other 3d stuff I've seen. Good Work!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
oh my goodness! it has been spelled wrong in every issue. how did i not notice this after two years. thank you!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
fixed now :) all the other issue covers at eroticillusions have also been fixed, except for #1 because i did not keep the original PSD file for that one. the covers for the pdfs and for my samples for 1-4 will have to stay misspelled :(

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
hello, i have put up a new poll. i have been thinking about my comic for a while and i think that maybe "La Mouette Noire" is not the best title. it really does not tell you anything about the comic, except that maybe it is a french comic! except it is not a french comic so that is confusing.

i have thought of "The Extra Lives of Mara the Pirate." that title shows that the comic is about video games, and about pirates. maybe someone has another suggestion.

anyway, here is a new picture. someone asked me to make a picture of Mara and Sarena having sex. they did not know that Mara is Sarena's daughter! so i told them and we made another idea. but i thought this idea was funny, so i made this picture.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Wierd. It says I already voted in this poll. Add my vote to the "it's fine as is" pile!
hm, i was afraid of that. it would not let me remove the old poll, so i edited it instead. but i think anyone who voted in the old poll is still counted as having voted for this one.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
pages from issue 5! as the cover shows, Mara has been captured by a ghost pirate named Brule. here is the first page.

and here is page 5, as Mara resists Brule's interrogation.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i put La Mouette Noire on hold for a while because i ended up spending too much time trying to tell a story and not enough time showing hot women having sex and getting killed. one of the things i don't like about some of the sites that i visit with stories or comics is that they have too much story and not enough payoff! i definitely am interested in the characters but i am more interested in seeing those characters have bad things happen to them. with my update schedule being so spotty lately i wanted to focus more on stories and settings with more payoff.

plus i also get tired of characters after a while, and i need to take a break and then come back to them. if i am not excited about a character i think it shows in the art.

but i would like to get back to La Mouette Noire, especially when i have more energy available and i can maybe put out a few pages of talking and story as well as a few pages of the good stuff. i am really glad to see Mara has fans though! that makes me more excited about her :)

D

dotluigi2

I've been stalking this forum almost every night just waiting to hear about how Noire's coming along. Glad to hear you got some motivation back for this project. Good Luck.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
well my goodness. i did not know Mara had so many fans :)

i have just updated Morgan + River with two pages, and i will probably update with at least one or two more later tonight to make up for no updates last week. i have four and a half pages of another Fantasypunk story finished rendering, but i need to do all the postwork for them. so i will have those as updates for the next two weeks while i get to work on La Mouette Noire.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
hello, i updated La Mouette Noire instead of starting the new Double Crossed fantasypunk story. here is the second page of the update (page 22 of the comic, issue 5). there is not much exciting going on with this update, which is why i got bored and stopped working on it in the first place! but it gets exciting again soon after this.

shiruken

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks eyeteeth :) It's good to see LMN again! If you get bored doing the comic format I think LMN fans would be happy with the occasional one-shot img of her. One of my favorite pics is when she "has a lot on her mind"!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i liked that one too! :)

maybe when i am testing her new model (she will look the same, but she will be easier for me to work with and she will have actual genitals) i will do some pinups like that for testing.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
it has been some time since i have done any La Mouette Noire, this is a sort of "what if" for issue 3.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
just a quick image for La Mouette Noire. Mara has the ability to view her mother's saved games so that she can see how her mother died in a particular level. but if Mara does not pay attention to these, then she will die the same way her mother did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.