La Mouette Noire (1 Viewer)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Mara had 3 lives when the game started, at the beginning of the comic. she has lost two and found one extra life so far. Faucon is a boss character. she does not have any extra lives. when they were hanging together, in the earlier picture, that was just sort of an idea of what could happen to them. the game over screen was the same, just a fantasy that has not happened. but it might, if Mara is not careful!

i am going to finish up issue 3 soon, in maybe three weeks. after that, i am going to publish issue 1 as a free pdf that you can download. i will also sell issue 2 and 3 online, for maybe $2 each.

D

dotLuigi

oh wow, this is some very interesting art you got here. And for such a cheap price I don't think I can pass up those upcomming issues.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Mara had 3 lives when the game started, at the beginning of the comic. she has lost two and found one extra life so far. Faucon is a boss character. she does not have any extra lives. when they were hanging together, in the earlier picture, that was just sort of an idea of what could happen to them. the game over screen was the same, just a fantasy that has not happened. but it might, if Mara is not careful!

i am going to finish up issue 3 soon, in maybe three weeks. after that, i am going to publish issue 1 as a free pdf that you can download. i will also sell issue 2 and 3 online, for maybe $2 each.

Video game Major General True Succubus says: How far back does it push you if you get to the Continue screen? :P

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
for the sake of not having to repeat much story, probably not too far. issue 3 actually deals with this sort of.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i think if Mara dies during a quest and continues, she'll start at the beginning of the quest again. but getting a continue isn't easy or simple.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
yes. it will be seen at some point in the comic, but i don't want to give away too much. i might do different versions of it just as fantasies like the continue screen and hanging picture. there's not a really "set" game over or continue screen. so if i do a continue screen in the comic, it will probably be different from the image i posted.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
no blood this week, just pirates kissing.
tumblr_l7yn3trRlY1qbzack

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Fertilizer

Faucon finds herself in trouble after betraying Mara.

Attachments

• la_mouette_noire_3_35_2.jpg
    la_mouette_noire_3_35_2.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 433

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
issue 3 is almost done. next week will be the last pages, probably.

Attachments

• 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 487

True Succubus

Potential Patron
At least there IS a skip feature, i hate watching a cutscene a second time after, say i died (Hehe) or am on my second play through.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
A Lot on her Mind

make-up image for slow updates recently. regular updates start next week!

Attachments

• A Lot on her Mind - 10-4.jpg
    A Lot on her Mind - 10-4.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 445

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.