La Mouette Noire (1 Viewer)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
La Moutte Noire Issues 2 and 3 are now on sale at Renderotica for $2.00 each! you can also download Issue 1 for free there. Issue 2 is 36 pages + cover, Issue 3 is 41 pages + cover.

Issue 2
Issue 3
my store

Last edited by a moderator:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
issue 4 cover

here is the cover to issue 4. for the pages i have switched to a larger size, so each frame is 1024x768.

Attachments

• 00_Cover.jpg
    00_Cover.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 298
A

awia

just thought ill let you know that i love these comics and will continue buying them man, alot of bang for the buck

D

dotluigi2

I decided to eventually cave and make an account on that renderotica site. Great job with your comics eye tooth. I think you have the best stuff for the cheapest price on that site.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
thank you both very much! i have gotten very behind on updating it, but i have content ready for several weeks.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster

this is page 7 and page 11 from issue 4. Mara's new friend is telling the story of how Mara's mother finally ran out of all her lives and went to the Game Over screen.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
this is who i modeled Mara from La Mouette Noire after. i did not try to make an exact copy, but this girl was my starting point. she is on Suicide Girls, her name is Rainbow.

S

sdgfsdgsdgxb

Will you be selling issue 4 on renderotica like the others? I picked up 1-3 there a while back.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
yes, once it is complete. will also make issue 2 free, the same as issue 1, for a month after issue 4 becomes available.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i am finally working on La Mouette Noire again. i will probably finish issue 4 this weekend. after that i will finish up my current SpICE comic, then finish Bayonetta, and then get back to La Mouette Noire with issue 5.

no death or stabbing in this page, sorry! i think trying to do a full comic where Mara doesn't lose a life was a mistake. oh well, i will fix that next issue.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
issue #4 complete!

issue #4 is finished. here are pages 24 and 25. poor Mara just can not seem to keep her dress on.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i have added a new poll. i think La Mouette Noire may be a little high concept and i wonder if it is easy for someone who sees it for the first time to understand. please vote!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
issue #5 will finally start this sunday! here is the cover. at the end of #4, Mara was captured by the ghost pirate Captain Brule and his first mate, Mister Cruzz. now she is trapped on Brule's ship and must play his devious minigames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.