kTera Files - Where to acquire? (1 Viewer)

Asunai

Potential Patron
Please move this if it's in the wrong section. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a copy of the ktera client and it's files?

Asunai

Potential Patron
All of the following folders:

Accessory
PC
NPC
Monster

Mostly after the PC category which is in the CH folder. I want to experiment with a few things and modding and I would like to use the original ktera files to do so...or at least fiddle with them. :o

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Why are you asking for a torrent? Why not just download the game?
GVZ does not support use of torrents. See site rule #10 (link is in my siggie).

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Naduron

Content Creator
Korean version of Tera can't be downloaded by their website cause you need an account with KSSN which cant be achieved unless you are an Korean.
So the only way to gain access to the Korean files is by downloading it from torrents which isn't unlegal in any way.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
"Unlegal" or not, please do NOT post requests for torrents at GVZ in open forum.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

jr2nd

Potential Patron
Why are you asking for a torrent? Why not just download the game?
GVZ does not support use of torrents. See site rule #10 (link is in my siggie).

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

sorry I didn't mean the full game I ment the ch file only and not for being more specific

Asunai

Potential Patron
I'm not asking for the full game, nor am I asking for a torrent... I was wondering where this thread went.

What I'm asking for is the original Ktera files...Specifically the mod folds. Specifically the GPK files found in C:\ProgramData\HappyCloud\Cache\TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC (this is the directory for the US version of the game).

There is absolutely no way for me to obtain these files unless someone is kind enough to share them for me...as korea requires a korean SSN and other things in order to just DOWNLOAD their version of the game. Further more Tera online is a free to play game...not a p2p game, so the client is distributed freely.

I'm still hoping someone can get me those GPK files. The reason I'm asking for them is because I'm against censorship and the US version of tera is censored =\ I want to decensor the bunny outfit but unfortunately the way that enmasse did the censorship is they redirected the mesh file to pull files out of PC_Event_04a instead of PC_Event_04...and the only way I can fix this censorship is to have the original uncensored file from korea.

I never requested a torrent...and I don't know why you are assuming that I Requested a torrent file. Those are your words, and your assumption, not mine.... The files I am requesting can easily be uploaded here to GVZ and or media fire.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'm not asking for the full game, nor am I asking for a torrent...

I never requested a torrent...and I don't know why you are assuming that I Requested a torrent file. Those are your words, and your assumption, not mine.... The files I am requesting can easily be uploaded here to GVZ and or media fire.

@Asunai,
Nobody is accusing you of asking for a torrent. If you go back and read ALL of the posts in the thread, you will see that someone else requested a torrent.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Asunai

Potential Patron
What's the website for the JP client? I can find the ktera one but can't seem to find the JP client. I can do proxy...

Naduron

Content Creator
What's the website for the JP client? I can find the ktera one but can't seem to find the JP client. I can do proxy...

tera.hangame.co.jp
JP doesnt have a download link, you need to press on the "START" button on their website to start the launcher or it will also download the launcher if you don't have it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.