Krystal (Starfox) [Adventures & Assault Costume done] 4-11-14 (1 Viewer)

Progic

Potential Patron
I made this topic for many reasons, but one of the main reasons is that Krystal is my favourite furry character... of course your thinking how cliche of you to like her so, but lets be honest, everyones furry for Krystal, I think we all know that ;) Also there was nothing of Krystal on here and did it as a personal project at first, then shared it.

Anyways, both SWFs have custom character codes I've came up with and will be loaded along with the costumes. Of course you can change anything you want, and if you want a SWF file without the code, just let me know.

Krystal (Adventures)
[size=14pt]Hair (from Pickled_Cow) ->

Turn throat bulge off. (all the way to the left on slider)

824b52d85642e38cf5498cc596bda74f.jpg

Krystal (Assault)

Attachments

• KrysAssault Hair.png
    KrysAssault Hair.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 3,655
Krystal (Adventures).swf
34.4 KB · Views: 19,175

Krystal (Assault).swf
15.8 KB · Views: 17,465

Last edited:

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Re: Krystal (Starfox)

That looks really nice. This is an extraordinarily, excellent, well executed mod for your first ever lol.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Krystal (Starfox)

Avdaza said:
So.... I've been a lurker for quite some time now.... as long as I can remember. Just wanted to upload this because I had not found any costume, hair, or character code that fit Krystal. This was honestly just a personal creation mainly because it's my first Costume/import ever made, and first thing I ever did in Flash... I would have been so lost without the Tutorials section lmfao

I probally won't be doing any updates to this, as I just wanted to finish it, but if I ever decide to, I'll make sure to update it here. I was going to add a Tail on her, but I don't know how to do that, What makes Krystal.. Krystal is all the blue and the symbols anyways. Would be nice if someone could make a tail for her, up to anyone if they want to.

I might do it, and add it to my ever growing list of things to do, BUT I procrastinate too much. If you want to go ahead and do it yourself, here is a hint. If you select the backside (butt) layer, you can draw a tail and it will show up like a tail. trust me, I've done it before, ahem: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4053 Also, don't make it your obligation to serve the community. Sure, you can do what I do, but it's your decision. (If you want me to do the tail PM me a message with a ref. Sry about my little monologue :P)

Progic

Potential Patron
Re: Krystal (Starfox) Updated

Thanks guys, and I ended up adding more things to her anyways even though I said I wouldn't lol

Edit: By the way, I know what you mean Shadow, like I said though, It was a personal project and I really didn't see any Krystal on the forums that was finished 100%, so I just added it here since no use keeping it to myself.

Last edited:

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

Avdaza said:
Edit: By the way, I know what you mean Shadow, like I said though, It was a personal project and I really didn't see any Krystal on the forums that was finished 100%, so I just added it here since no use keeping it to my self

I see you added the tail. It needs a bit of work, but it's decent. Also, you don't have to stop here. You can make whatever you want. From the bizarre to the beautiful, you can do anything. (P.S. I hear there is a great demand for furries, but I am one of the few who actually makes them)

Clayman8

Content Creator

Shadow5000 said:
Avdaza said:
Edit: By the way, I know what you mean Shadow, like I said though, It was a personal project and I really didn't see any Krystal on the forums that was finished 100%, so I just added it here since no use keeping it to my self

I see you added the tail. It needs a bit of work, but it's decent. Also, you don't have to stop here. You can make whatever you want. From the bizarre to the beautiful, you can do anything. (P.S. I hear there is a great demand for furries, but I am one of the few who actually makes them)

Reminds me i have a few way way way back burning "extra" species to do as well...need to find time to do that,sadly orders are piling up and work is quite busy as well :(

But really, Krystal (im amazed we only get her now actually) is a natural-made furry that badly needed an SDT counterpart,so im sure we're all thankful you made one :) On that note,do update it :D As you learn stuff,you'll want to come back to your old skins and add better touches here and there. Im personally planning on updating my older SDT chans for better visuals and animated parts for the sake of them just looking better.

Progic

Potential Patron
Re: Krystal (Starfox) [Redone] 4-7-14

Redone the whole import, also looking at this one now, I'm sure I improved Krystal alot lol

Didn't see the point in making a new topic so.. just going to update this one..

Last edited:

Progic

Potential Patron
Re: Krystal (Starfox) [Redone] 4-7-14

Very small update just to add fur around her breasts and stomach, felt she was missing something..

Also, Assault suit is in progress..

Last edited:

Progic

Potential Patron
Re: Krystal (Starfox) [Adventures & Assault costumes finished..] 4-11-14

Don't know if I'm even supposed to be posting this much or not, although it is my topic I guess.... though if I'm not, someone tell me? lol

Krystal's Assault costume added, with her Adventures and Assault costume finished, I don't think I'll be doing anymore to Krystal unless suggestions arise.

Last edited:

voyajim

Potential Patron

Looks great but it only works in Loader for me :(

Progic

Potential Patron

Whoever moved this to correct section, thanks lol.

Last edited:

shadowstar3010

Potential Patron
is there any way that you could make a non loader copy of the krystal costume mods? as i do not have the loader right now do to having problems with downloading it thanks in any case.
Shadowstar3010

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
I said this for the Shantae Costume you did, but in case you didn't see it, you should add outlines to your mods, else it looks very odd compared to the rest of the game.

jchaoshero

Potential Patron
Dude your Kystal mods kick ass. You nailed almost everything perfectly. I will be using thing one for a while:wink:

small note, you forgot to skin color the adventure one so any clue what that one should look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.