1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Krystal (Starfox) [Adventures & Assault Costume done] 4-11-14

Discussion in 'Loader Imports' started by Progic, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Progic

Progic Potential Patron

I made this topic for many reasons, but one of the main reasons is that Krystal is my favourite furry character... of course your thinking how cliche of you to like her so, but lets be honest, everyones furry for Krystal, I think we all know that ;) Also there was nothing of Krystal on here and did it as a personal project at first, then shared it.

Anyways, both SWFs have custom character codes I've came up with and will be loaded along with the costumes. Of course you can change anything you want, and if you want a SWF file without the code, just let me know.

Krystal (Adventures)
    [size=14pt]Hair (from Pickled_Cow) ->

Turn throat bulge off. (all the way to the left on slider)

[​IMG]

Krystal (Assault)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  2. Bluey5

Bluey5 Avid Affiliate

Re: Krystal (Starfox)

That looks really nice. This is an extraordinarily, excellent, well executed mod for your first ever lol.

3. One With The Shadows

One With The Shadows Avid Affiliate

I might do it, and add it to my ever growing list of things to do, BUT I procrastinate too much. If you want to go ahead and do it yourself, here is a hint. If you select the backside (butt) layer, you can draw a tail and it will show up like a tail. trust me, I've done it before, ahem: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4053 Also, don't make it your obligation to serve the community. Sure, you can do what I do, but it's your decision. (If you want me to do the tail PM me a message with a ref. Sry about my little monologue :P)

4. zzaapp002

zzaapp002 Club Regular

Nice work!

5. Progic

Progic Potential Patron

Re: Krystal (Starfox) Updated

Thanks guys, and I ended up adding more things to her anyways even though I said I wouldn't lol

Edit: By the way, I know what you mean Shadow, like I said though, It was a personal project and I really didn't see any Krystal on the forums that was finished 100%, so I just added it here since no use keeping it to myself.

6. Dyxid

Dyxid Avid Affiliate

Re: Krystal (Starfox) Updated 11-28-13

Heh, very nice.

7. One With The Shadows

One With The Shadows Avid Affiliate

I see you added the tail. It needs a bit of work, but it's decent. Also, you don't have to stop here. You can make whatever you want. From the bizarre to the beautiful, you can do anything. (P.S. I hear there is a great demand for furries, but I am one of the few who actually makes them)

8. Clayman8

Clayman8 Potential Patron

Reminds me i have a few way way way back burning "extra" species to do as well...need to find time to do that,sadly orders are piling up and work is quite busy as well :(

But really, Krystal (im amazed we only get her now actually) is a natural-made furry that badly needed an SDT counterpart,so im sure we're all thankful you made one :) On that note,do update it :D As you learn stuff,you'll want to come back to your old skins and add better touches here and there. Im personally planning on updating my older SDT chans for better visuals and animated parts for the sake of them just looking better.

9. Progic

Progic Potential Patron

Re: Krystal (Starfox) [Redone] 4-7-14

Redone the whole import, also looking at this one now, I'm sure I improved Krystal alot lol

Didn't see the point in making a new topic so.. just going to update this one..

10. Progic

Progic Potential Patron

Re: Krystal (Starfox) [Redone] 4-7-14

Very small update just to add fur around her breasts and stomach, felt she was missing something..

Also, Assault suit is in progress..

11. Progic

Progic Potential Patron

Re: Krystal (Starfox) [Adventures & Assault costumes finished..] 4-11-14

Don't know if I'm even supposed to be posting this much or not, although it is my topic I guess.... though if I'm not, someone tell me? lol

Krystal's Assault costume added, with her Adventures and Assault costume finished, I don't think I'll be doing anymore to Krystal unless suggestions arise.

12. voyajim

voyajim Potential Patron

Looks great but it only works in Loader for me :(

13. Progic

Progic Potential Patron

Whoever moved this to correct section, thanks lol.

14. shadowstar3010

shadowstar3010 Potential Patron

is there any way that you could make a non loader copy of the krystal costume mods? as i do not have the loader right now do to having problems with downloading it thanks in any case.
    Shadowstar3010

15. BuckWild

BuckWild Casual Client

I said this for the Shantae Costume you did, but in case you didn't see it, you should add outlines to your mods, else it looks very odd compared to the rest of the game.

16. jchaoshero

jchaoshero Vivacious Visitor

Dude your Kystal mods kick ass. You nailed almost everything perfectly. I will be using thing one for a while:wink:

small note, you forgot to skin color the adventure one so any clue what that one should look like.