Kings Bounty Dark Side: Full Nude (1 Viewer)

Felldude

Content Creator
Demoness.jpg Kings Bounty DS Full Nude.jpg
View attachment Kings Bounty Dark Side NP.zip

Simple as extract to game and run.

This is for the Demoness (Succubus) Hero, Demoness NPC and Blood Priestess (Not Pictured)

The game does use alpha channel for transparency, at least for this texture so keep that in mind if modifying.

Last edited by a moderator:

styx101

Swell Supporter
Thanks for beautiful mod !
Some words...Not necessary to put textures of Your mod (succub_diff and succub_spec) in texture_game archive - You may simply put this files in Data folder of the game.And that's all : this is enough for texture replacement.:)
Your's truly.

Felldude

Content Creator
Thanks for beautiful mod !
Some words...Not necessary to put textures of Your mod (succub_diff and succub_spec) in texture_game archive - You may simply put this files in Data folder of the game.And that's all : this is enough for texture replacement.:)
Your's truly.

Even easier thanks.

I'm thinking of "updating" a few other textures in the game, I'll make the adjustments then.

styx101

Swell Supporter
Thank You very much for Your amazing mod and Your other mods for many games, dear Felldude! I knows many of Your great mods for many games and now I have possibility to show You my great gratitude for it.Thank You very much!
About this game...Previous parts of KB series haves the "Mod" folder for mods ( .kfs files is ordinary zip archives too), but Dark Side is more simply for this aspect: all .dds files that You puts in Data folder overwritten default textures.Thats enough.Otherwise,of course,Your method is actually too as "textures_game.kfs and other kfs is ordinary zip archives too.
Apropos, some nudemods from previous KB games (Legend or Armored Princess) works fine in Dark side.For example nude demoness, nude sprite or nude dryade for heroine's army.
And Your mod for Neoline Demoness is very quality and actual.Great work!
And I'll be waiting Your new amazing works for this game and other games too.KB series is very popular in my country and I love this game too.
Your's truly.:)

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Hey Felldude, your mod is missing the mounted version of Neoline. It's basically the same textures but with the horse's added.
They are:
succubHorse_diff.dds
succubHorse_spec.dds

Cheers.

Felldude

Content Creator
Hey Felldude, your mod is missing the mounted version of Neoline. It's basically the same textures but with the horse's added.
They are:
succubHorse_diff.dds
succubHorse_spec.dds

Cheers.

Done and added Blood Priestess and Demoness NPC

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.