JWang's Imports (UPDATED w/ Ikaros & Satellizer_ EDIT) (1 Viewer)

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron
Re: JWang's Imports (UPDATE!! 3 New Imports)

Congrats on the ones of Saeko Busujima and Rei Miyamoto from Highschool of the Dead JWang. How about trying the other 3 gals from that series. Got the best reference pictures I could find of them. Thanks. :)

Attachments

• shizuka_marikawa 1.jpg
    shizuka_marikawa 1.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 467
  • shizuka_marikawa 2.jpg
    shizuka_marikawa 2.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 302
  • shizuka_marikawa_rika_minami.jpg
    shizuka_marikawa_rika_minami.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 300
  • rika_minami.jpg
    rika_minami.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 285
  • saya_takagi 1.jpg
    saya_takagi 1.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 229
  • saya_takagi 2.jpg
    saya_takagi 2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 273

JWang

Potential Patron

thanks for the reference guys, I'll be sure to work on them when i have time. Shizuka and Saya are already on my list to do, but i'll put rika on as well (i just need a better side shot of her). I'm really busy now because of midterms and other stuff so I haven't been able to work on any but hopefully I can release one or two import by monday.

Til then,

Ninjato

Potential Patron

...OMG.. its a dream come true! I haven't came to this forum in a week and I come back to this! I fucking LOVE that ikaros import! its the only reason why i made an account on here *drools* I cant wait for when you finish asterea ...*worships*

JWang

Potential Patron

Ninjato said:
...OMG.. its a dream come true! I haven't came to this forum in a week and I come back to this! I fucking LOVE that ikaros import! its the only reason why i made an account on here *drools* I cant wait for when you finish asterea ...*worships*

lol your welcome, I will be workin on it over the weekend when I have time. look for me some reference like i asked before xP it'll help me make it sooner.

ALSO updated with Akria from Viper V16. I had little bit of free time so I decided to work on it. I dont know if its because her hair was easy to do or I'm just getting better but i finished it in no time at all. And go check out ca_ozma version of Akria as well once the link is fixed. Its a funny coincidence but none the less it was a request i said i would do. I hope you enjoy it laarix and that it is to your liking. If not try his.

JWang

Potential Patron
Re: JWang's Imports (UPDATED!)

ca_ozma said:
I can make a request? :D

beautiful Mercedes

yes you can make a request, although i cant see why you cant do it since you did make that hair? well a request is a request. Find me some side reference of her. I'm actually quite busy with other requests if you don't mind waiting. If you can't wait post it up on the request and i'm sure one of the other artist will pick her up.

ca_ozma

Potential Patron

I did a few but I did not have left well. Of Mercedez these images I have only been able to find. The other that I have not serve me to create a good hair

mu8x9k.jpg

oa6hba.jpg

Ninjato

Potential Patron

Heres your reference! If you ever need reference for an anime just look up "anime name..episode blogs" on google and they like these references from the anime. Well thank you and i look forward to your next update!

Konachan_com_84963_astraea_ikaros_miscredited_nymph_sora_no_otoshimono.jpg

moe-162293-astraea-bikini-sora_no_otoshimono-swimsuits-wings-yoshida_kenichi.jpg

soranootoshimonoforte2i.jpg

soranootoshimonofortemi.jpg

JWang

Potential Patron
Re: JWang's Imports (UPDATED w/ Astraea,Saya,Sohara)

Updated with 3 new imports : Astraea/Saya/Sohara.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

JWang said:
Again such outstanding work, I thank thee for blessing us with such marvelousities.

Ninjato

Potential Patron

JWang said:

goodbye forum, with this i go happily T__T i was gonna request sohara next but you already got that handled! haha great work, couldnt have asked for anything more...

laarix

Potential Patron

I guess you could be upgraded to the artist alley Jwang if you asked Anonymous :)
You make good imports and you update often, you are a precious resource to this forum! ^^

JWang

Potential Patron

I did ask, he said he'll promote me if I do an import every two days. I asked if one or two a week is good enough. We'll just have to see.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Actually I'm pretty sure I said I'd like that, not that it is a requirement.

JWang

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
Actually I'm pretty sure I said I'd like that, not that it is a requirement.

My bad I word it wrong xP

JWang

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
Promoted!!! *dun... dun dun dun dun*

WooHOO! thank you thank you! I will do my best to honor this forum :)

JWang

Potential Patron

hey everyone, i got a big weekend coming up. Gonna be extremely busy so I won't be making any imports this weekend. I promise I'll make up for it next week. As for ca_ozma I know you've been waiting patiently for your mercedes request. I'll make time on monday to work on it and hopefully get it up at nightish. Already got some nice side reference. Til then.

Gonna work on this one chick from zero no tsukama and a high school of the dead girl next after mercedes from Viper GTS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.