JWang's Imports (UPDATED w/ Ikaros & Satellizer_ EDIT) (1 Viewer)

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron
Re: JWang's Imports (UPDATED w/ Astraea,Saya,Sohara)

WOOT! Oh man...awesome Saya JWang. Makes waiting for the other 2 girls from the series that much more grand. You're entitled to a break. ;D

SquallLion

Content Creator

JWang said:
Bridget L Satellizer (Freezing)
http://img202.imageshack.us/i/satellizer.png/ (w/glasses)
http://img852.imageshack.us/i/sat2.png/ (w/glasses 2)
http://img101.imageshack.us/i/satellizernoglasses.png/ (w/o glasses)
8nNAU.png

hair:misty,1;iris:bright, 23,57,102,0.804;breasts:107;
skin:light;lipstick:1,105,39,178,0.145;
eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;
blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,0.337;
eyebrow:0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;
skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:1;collar:2

your works are great ! thanks! :D
I know these manga ! there are ecchi. more, they got its anime
about Bridget, i saw a bug
here my editing files

Bridget L Satellizer (Freezing)
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/4066/satellizerglasses.png (w/glasses)
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5835/satellizerglassesv2.png (w/glasses 2)
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3592/satellizernoglasses.png (w/o glasses)
YBLKl.jpg

Firefox3 and IE8 , 1024x768 verified.

JWang

Potential Patron

Updated with Mercedes. Also SquallLion, sorry for the late response as I was away. Anyways I don't really get what is wrong with the hair. You circle it in red but didn't give a description. If you can please do.

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron
Re: JWang's Imports (UPDATED w/ Mercedes)

Giddy with anticipation for Shizuka Marikawa. ;D Great Mercedes btw JWang. You mentioned previously that you would have to get some more profile shots of Rika Minami in order to do her. Well I went through the anime episodes and got these 4 close up profile pics for you to use. Hope they help some. Not easy to slow it down to the right point to copy and save as an image from the anime.

Attachments

• rika_minami 1.png
    rika_minami 1.png
    209.9 KB · Views: 251
  • rika_minami 2.png
    rika_minami 2.png
    214.1 KB · Views: 204
  • rika_minami 3.png
    rika_minami 3.png
    214.8 KB · Views: 206
  • rika_minami 4.png
    rika_minami 4.png
    212.9 KB · Views: 207

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

JWang said:
Updated with Mercedes. Also SquallLion, sorry for the late response as I was away. Anyways I don't really get what is wrong with the hair. You circle it in red but didn't give a description. If you can please do.
I agree, I can't see any difference in what he did, or any major change that it makes a difference.

JWang

Potential Patron

Mr._Hentai said:
Giddy with anticipation for Shizuka Marikawa. ;D Great Mercedes btw JWang. You mentioned previously that you would have to get some more profile shots of Rika Minami in order to do her. Well I went through the anime episodes and got these 4 close up profile pics for you to use. Hope they help some. Not easy to slow it down to the right point to copy and save as an image from the anime.

good references, i can use them when i make rika. I think i should have enough time to do all three girls by Monday. I'll release them as I finish, rather than all at once.

JWang

Potential Patron
Re: JWang's Imports (UPDATED w/ Rika Minami)

Updated w/Rika Minami from High School Of The Dead

Scyth118

Potential Patron

JWang said:
Updated w/Rika Minami from High School Of The Dead

Yessssss.

I must say, really great work on all of these. They don't look like your versions of the character, but the characters themselves. Sweet work!

JWang

Potential Patron

Thanks guys, I try my best :) I'm busy the rest of today and tomorrow but I should have free time on Sunday so check in at around night time on Sunday ;) Have a good weekend everybody.

JWang

Potential Patron

JWang said:
Thanks guys, I try my best :) I'm busy the rest of today and tomorrow but I should have free time on Sunday so check in at around night time on Sunday ;) Have a good weekend everybody.

yeah so i'm having some trouble with the new template, can't seem to get the hair to look the way i want it to. if i put it infront of everything it covers the arms and body which the hair doesn't do that, if i put it behind ear and main body the hair looks like it pierces her body and then hair behind all it also looks kinda weird. I'll release the 1200x1600 when i finish the shading and touch up tomorrow, i'll have to see about the 2000x2400 though.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Maybe Chance can help you with that. She seems to understand the new template pretty well.

johny35

Potential Patron

hello , i like your creations, and i have a request, can you realize this girl please ?

oban3a.jpg

this girl is molly , she comes from Oban star racers, very good anime ( like star wars 1 with the pod racers ) ;)

thank and continue, you make great job ;)

JWang

Potential Patron

johny35 said:
hello , i like your creations, and i have a request, can you realize this girl please ?

this girl is molly , she comes from Oban star racers, very good anime ( like star wars 1 with the pod racers ) ;)

Updated w/Shizuka Marikawa 1200x1600 version.

As for you johny35, I'll be happy to do your request. I'll bump your request up on my list of things to do since her hair is so simple.

JWang

Potential Patron

Also another note is I do plan fixing my other imports to fit with version 1.3 so once I'm done with my current requests and old imports I'll be taking requests again. If you cannot wait then please ask one of the other artists, I'm sure they can do a good job if not better.

Mr._Hentai

Potential Patron
Re: JWang's Imports (UPDATED w/ Shizuka Marikawa_2000x2400)

Marvelous Shizuka Marikawa JWang. The wait is worth it. I'll use the time while you fix your old imports and finish your requests still in queue to find reference material for others I have in mind that I think you may like to do too. Now to go off and try out all the HOTD gals. ;D

JWang

Potential Patron

johny35 said:

Your request is complete johny35. Imported Molly from Oban Star Racers. Hope you find it to your liking.

johny35

Potential Patron
Re: JWang's Imports (UPDATED w/ Shizuka Marikawa & Molly)

My god , it's perfect , thank you so much !!!

JWang

Potential Patron
Re: JWang's Imports (UPDATED w/ Shizuka Marikawa & Molly)

johny35 said:
My god , it's perfect , thank you so much !!!

Posted an edit version of Mikako Satsukitane. And johny35 you're welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.