Jurassic Park (1 Viewer)

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Hey guys,

Just accidentally browsed across this game on Youtube. It's an old video from April of 2011. So it is a few months old and I don't know when the game actually comes out.

In any case in the video already you can see it's ryona potential with the game overs ;)
About midway through the video the first game over occurs.

Last edited by a moderator:

life-saver

Ryonani Teamster
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcHBlW48eiM[/video]

Out on Nov 15th.

good ryona moments, no gore. some blood. short sequences it seems.

How do you insert movies anyway?

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Someone has uploaded the death scenes for episode one. There are four episodes in the game so hopefully this user or someone else will upload the rest soon.

Edit: Biscuitdude01 has gone on to upload the rest. Many thanks to him.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Red_Scare

Potential Patron
Jurassic Park the Game

Let me first start by saying I really enjoy this game for the game itself, not for the ryona type content it may have. I recommend it to anyone with a love of the Jurassic Park series, or people who just don't mind playing a game with a decent story, good dialogue, and fun characters. The style of gameplay is a mix between classic point and click, which handles aspects of exploration, and quick time events which handle the bulk of all the action scenes. If I could compare it to any other game, it would be like Heavy Rain for the PS3. You can watch a trailer here.

That out of the way, it has content that might appeal to some folks here. There is a vast large number of death scenes involving mauling/devouring and one of the protagonists is an attractive female. While I don't want to spoil any of the content in the game for those of you looking to actually play it, I'll link this montage of death scenes found in the first(of four) episodes the game has, which despite what the video description says it contains no spoilers in terms of plot. The same user has posted a nearly complete video for the deaths found in episode two and three, but has yet to give four the same treatment.

It's worth mentioning that in the final episode near the end, there is a fist fight between a male character and the previously mentioned female protagonist, though I haven't found any video reels of all the possible outcomes to the fight via succeeding or failing attempts. (Only saw what I played, and I never intentionally failed any events in the game.) The game itself is for PS3, Xbox360, PC, and MAC.

((Hadn't noticed there was a previous tread about this game, whooooops. Feel free to delete or merge this thread.))
Admin note : Okay :-P

life-saver

Ryonani Teamster
there are investigation scenes (puzzle) where you get to fool around with the scene to advance... no free movement, just selection of actions.

Red_Scare

Potential Patron
As I mentioned the exploration is done like a classic point and click. You fine objects to look at and interact with, you talk betwwen the cast of characters with selectable dialogue. In terms of gameplay, there is not a lot to the game, where it excels is by providing you with a cinematic experience by not limiting you to traditional controls. This is certainly not a game for everyone. It plays more like a movie with mild player interaction then a game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.