Jack- Mass effect (1 Viewer)

killercaterpillar

Potential Patron
Ok This isn't really a request cos I know it exists because I've downloaded it and used it. There was a hair of Jack from Mass Effect 3 on the Booru which I had downloaded on a USB , that I lost. So, I've been searching here and can't find it, does anyone have it? Thanks in advance!

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
I don't much care for the hair. Maybe you should ask for revision? Or use one of the punk / goth hairs or the "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" hairs maybe?

Here is screenshot of her with static hair:
[attachimg=1]

Costume import by Calla available as "JCKme" in Loader section of Archive and as "me_jack" at this other thread: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1665.0

And here is the static hair by ?:

Attachments

• ME Jack - Vanilla Hair + Loader Costume.png
    ME Jack - Vanilla Hair + Loader Costume.png
    536.9 KB · Views: 4,349
  • Jack.png
    Jack.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 754

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
That is the only Jack hair from the archive.

That's why I suggested you make a revision request.

If there was another booru hair it got deleted when the booru went away.

idkmybffdave

Potential Patron
I put together an me3 Jack using the hair that was already posted and a couple other ones. Sorry, I don't remember which ones or I would give credit.

Attachments

• me3jack.png
    me3jack.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 1,158

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Much better hair, thanks man!

[attachimg=1]

Costume import by Calla available as "JCKme" in Loader section of Archive and as "me_jack" at this other thread: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1665.0

Attachments

• ME Jack - Vanilla Hair 2 + Loader Costume 2.png
    ME Jack - Vanilla Hair 2 + Loader Costume 2.png
    449.7 KB · Views: 4,268

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
idkmybffdave said:
I put together an me3 Jack using the hair that was already posted and a couple other ones. Sorry, I don't remember which ones or I would give credit.
This hair was originally a Germaine from Neurotically Yours.

Don't recall who made it originally, but I'm certain it wasn't mine.

idkmybffdave

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
idkmybffdave said:
This hair was originally a Germaine from Neurotically Yours.

Don't recall who made it originally, but I'm certain it wasn't mine.

That was actually mine. Or more accurately, it was a hair that I made from actual Neurotically Yours artwork. But I think the ponytail part may have been from one of the left 4 dead Zoeys or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.