Is this Chun-Li's pantyhose gusset on display in SF2? (1 Viewer)

SuperheroineDestroyer

Potential Patron
Chun-Lipantyhosegusset.jpg

Just wondering if others think that is what it is.

Lycan

Casual Client
Now THIS is an exposed gusset!

This is of Miki Mizuno, Capcom's official Chun-Li actress who was in the live-action TV commercials for SF2.
The photos were taken during an official press event where the proud woman flashed her gusset, pubes and vagina to the whole world.

I consider this canon :)

8.jpg
d257182542.1.jpg

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I saw the first image and thought, "oh, some fan really managed to catch her at a nice angle" and then saw it was an image that actually made it to print :grin:

GOD BLESS YOU JAPAN

Lycan

Casual Client
It not only made it to print but it was even shown on newspapers & tv at the time. I believe it was during a big press event for Capcom. If only there was video footage :(

Here are some more pics for "research & recreational" purposes. I could be mistaken, but I also recall seeing some of these images inside of some of the official Capcom art books.

2020-09-03 18_18_00-Yahoo Auctions!-- Miki Mizuno Treasure Haruri Cosplay....jpg
2020-09-03 18_18_28-Yahoo Auctions!-- Miki Mizuno Treasure Haruri Cosplay....jpg
2020-09-03 18_18_48-Yahoo Auctions!-- Miki Mizuno Treasure Haruri Cosplay....jpg
2020-09-03 18_19_07-Yahoo Auctions!-- Miki Mizuno Treasure Haruri Cosplay....jpg
2020-09-03 18_19_19-Yahoo Auctions!-- Miki Mizuno Treasure Haruri Cosplay....jpg

Chun-Li_Defeated.gif

As you can probably tell from my profile pic, I have an unhealthy obsession with Chun-Li, especially with this particular costume of hers which I find sooooo sexy.

Apparently after filming the commercial and suffering through this public humiliation, Mizuno never again put on the costume. Instead, Capcom hired an official cosplayer to portray Chun-Li in all future conventions/events. She goes by the twitter handle of kana_09_07 and has been working for Capcom for almost 20 years now being at most major events. Her Twitter mentions her having created dozens of Chun-Li consumes over the years, each one with minor improvements until she finally settled on a final design.

Her latest costume is an absolute masterpiece and she once again wore it in a phtotoshoot for a limited edition Capcom art book of some sort. Unfortunately it was only sold in Japan and in limited numbers last year, however Kana's twitter has lots of pics of it. It's probably the best and most accurate Chun-Li costume I have ever seen (and I've seen a LOT).

Using some google translate I was able to learn some interesting info. That her newer costumes were made as a leotard with an separate belt/skirt as a girdle worn over top. I actually kind of found it sexy that she mentioned that while the costume looked and supported itself better this way, it was nearly impossible for her to take a piss, as she'd have to completely strip. I can't say I haven't fantasized about her failing to hold it in and getting that tight leotard and leggings all soaked :)

Here's Kana wearing the same costume Mizuno wore in the tv commercial. Somewhere in her twitter archive is a photo of a small closet FULL of all the different Chun-Li costumes shes ever made for each and every Capcom event. All in different shiny colors.

EXVL5phU0AAWURN

I'll end my rant now before I appear way too obsessed over a certain costume. It might already be too late for that now...

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
It not only made it to print but it was even shown on newspapers & tv at the time. I believe it was during a big press event for Capcom. If only there was video footage :(
View attachment 110807

View attachment 110808

As you can probably tell from my profile pic, I have an unhealthy obsession with Chun-Li, especially with this particular costume of hers which I find sooooo sexy.

Apparently after filming the commercial and suffering through this public humiliation, Mizuno never again put on the costume. Instead, Capcom hired an official cosplayer to portray Chun-Li in all future conventions/events. She goes by the twitter handle of kana_09_07 and has been working for Capcom for almost 20 years now being at most major events. Her Twitter mentions her having created dozens of Chun-Li consumes over the years, each one with minor improvements until she finally settled on a final design.

Her latest costume is an absolute masterpiece and she once again wore it in a phtotoshoot for a limited edition Capcom art book of some sort. Unfortunately it was only sold in Japan and in limited numbers last year, however Kana's twitter has lots of pics of it. It's probably the best and most accurate Chun-Li costume I have ever seen (and I've seen a LOT).

Using some google translate I was able to learn some interesting info. That her newer costumes were made as a leotard with an separate belt/skirt as a girdle worn over top. I actually kind of found it sexy that she mentioned that while the costume looked and supported itself better this way, it was nearly impossible for her to take a piss, as she'd have to completely strip. I can't say I haven't fantasized about her failing to hold it in and getting that tight leotard and leggings all soaked :)

Here's Kana wearing the same costume Mizuno wore in the tv commercial. Somewhere in her twitter archive is a photo of a small closet FULL of all the different Chun-Li costumes shes ever made for each and every Capcom event. All in different shiny colors.

EXVL5phU0AAWURN

I'll end my rant now before I appear way too obsessed over a certain costume. It might already be too late for that now...

I guess this website is for us who all have our own fetishes...

I have no single costume fetish. More like a liking for at least 500 different types of costumes. But don't you think it is boring to be obsessed with only one costume?

Now my obsession is with getting my dream 1000 episode Aika hentai encyclopedia... that's my dream life's achievement!

Lycan

Casual Client
There are definitely a whole bunch of other costumes I love (like the Supergirl costume from the 1984 movie), it's just that this one is my favorite and one that I obsess over a bit more than the rest :) I do have a thing for tight leotards.

It might be due to Chun-Li being my first ryona crush growing up as a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.