Is it normal for not all of the mods in a character folder to load in at once? (1 Viewer)

UndertowTruck

Content Creator
yeah the hulk mod is crazy old its just broken, and if you deleted unnecessary things from your code.txt everything should be working like you said.

I'm not sure the exact reason, but you'll notice the main stage go forward a tick each time your click a character folder, for some reason not all mods load but a few clicks gets you there in the end.

Oh hell yes. I'll DM you later
One last question, what do you mean by main stage?

Faceless

Content Creator
Wait wait wait. Are you seriously telling me that this is actually a thing that happens to people as a matter of normal usage? This is literally the first I've ever heard of this.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Wait wait wait. Are you seriously telling me that this is actually a thing that happens to people as a matter of normal usage? This is literally the first I've ever heard of this.
Its a normal problem in my experience when setting up new folders, there are ways to cut down on it and eliminate it but I honestly don't play the loader enough to know the exact issue. It tends to just go away for me.

Faceless

Content Creator
That makes no sense. If loading craps out the first time, repeatedly starting over from the beginning shouldn't get you a little bit further each time. What the fuck. :confused:

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
That makes no sense. If loading craps out the first time, repeatedly starting over from the beginning shouldn't get you a little bit further each time. What the fuck. :confused:
Not starting over. Just clicking the character in the scene menu again. You're correct its still not right. You're supposed to get the mod load order correct but it just clicking a few times does work and can help you figure out how to sort out your mods in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.