Invisible .DDS Texture for Modding (1 Viewer)

Sill

Potential Patron
Hello dudes, i wanna try to make every RF online armors become nudes, and i wanna try some things (hope it success), but i need invisible .dds texture.

Original nude mods already created by some other dudes and im very thankful to him, but if i use armors then my char wont be nude anymore, so i want to try to convert every armor into invisible armors. cause in RF online if i dont use armor.. i cant even fight mobs lol.

The thing is, i dont have the tool or ability to create invisble .dds texture.

So if anyone have this invisible .dds texture, please kindly share it to me here so i can try to mod RF online.

Cant find invisible armor mods online, nor i can find invisible .dds texture after googling....

Thanks a lot dudes.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
gimp free software that can edit .dds and create alpha channel.

I think maybe you misunderstand modding and model working. Usual in many game when you wear some armor your body is not display under. So invisible armor will mean big hole where body is because no body under. The reasoning is to not need computer resource to render item that cannot be seen. So I think this not working like you intend.

Sill

Potential Patron
Oh ok thanks dude.

I just thought of this since i think i've done similar way to BNS nude mods, it has invisible .dds texture, and can be applied to all armors with the tool already made by someone... But i already deleted all my BNS files including nude mods.

Well if this doesn't work then nvm, ill just play usual with armors on lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.