In Mouth Cum Pressure (1 Viewer)

Jackov

Potential Patron
Wonderin' if it's possible to mod the game where when jizz is bein' pumped into the girl's mouth, if it'd be possible to have it spurt from her mouth while the guy's dick is still in it.

UndertowTruck

Content Creator
Its throat cum options, I think its turned on by default. Sorry you have to pull off for it to leak out
Isn't cum leaking out of her mouth when you take his dick out already in the game without mods? If you hold down the cum button (J or K I think), without hitting the swallow button (J or K, I get these mixed up), and then remove his dick, cum drips out of her mouth. I'll try to get a screenshot.

UndertowTruck

Content Creator
Cum also leaks out of her nose
1622168287764.png

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
There's a setting in that mod that will allow excess cum to spill out with his dick still in her mouth.
mouthfullthroatcum=2 //2=excess leaks out mouth,1=on,0=off, effectivecuminside will increase while cumming when cum in mouth is maxed (40). in option 2, no increase occurs and excess cum leaks out mouth

obs

Potential Patron
There's a setting in that mod that will allow excess cum to spill out with his dick still in her mouth.
mouthfullthroatcum=2 //2=excess leaks out mouth,1=on,0=off, effectivecuminside will increase while cumming when cum in mouth is maxed (40). in option 2, no increase occurs and excess cum leaks out mouth
I don't find it in BreastExpPlus_v3_7settings.txt

Last edited:

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I found it version 3.6. I checked it in 3.7 and found it in the same place. It's line number 24, or search for ******** throat cum options *********** to find the section it's in. I'll also upload a screenshot of it's location.

Setting is highlighted.

I extracted the files straight from the zip and that's the settings it had by default.

obs

Potential Patron
Well, sorry, I eventually found it yesterday (for some reason it does not find it with Ctrl+F in notepad) but it was already activated and it does not seems to work, so I do not understand.

sdtnoob

Content Creator
Double check the mod is active by setting:
showdebuginfo=1
in the BreastExpPlus_v3_7settings.txt file, that will show a bunch of info on the screen when the mod is active (it is not in my $INIT$ folder so had to load it manually from the character menu).

There is this section on activating 'puke' with a keypress (default F1) to test it rather than trying to fill up mouth or belly:
;---- puke activated key press options ----
pukekeyactive=1 //1=active, enable key press to activate puking
pukekey=112 //keycode, the key to use to manually activate puking, use 'showkey.swf' to get keycodes, this default value of 112 is f1
manualpukeaddcuminsideiftoolowtopuke=1 //1=active, when pukekey pressed, adds an amount to effectivecuminside when she doesn't have enough cum inside her to puke
manualpukeaddiftoolowbonus=0 //0+, an extra amount of cum added to minimal activating amount. bonus added when when pukekey pressed and there wasn't enough cum inside her normally
;

Could try disabling the expansion options, so you just get the the 'puke' effect:
bellyexpansionactive=0 //1=active, will add the belly movieclip and permit belly expansion, permits belly expansion
breastexpansionactive=0 //1=active, permits breast expansion
bodyexpansionactive=0 //1=active, permits body expansion
;

(Notepad's search catches me out sometimes as it searches up or down from the current cursor position, so can often give no results)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.