Ikkitousen dynamic hair request (1 Viewer)

TDream

Potential Patron
Dynamic hair request for:

Kan'u Unchou DONE

YOU CAN FIND THE HAIRS HERE: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=849.0

Revision for Kanu back hair DONE
The hair is much longer it looks here like it got cut down. Pls try to make it longer.

Edit: OK hope these will do.

I will try to find better pics later. :)

dark daisuke

Potential Patron
Re: Ikkitousen Kanu

I'll support this since kanu is in my signature, the hair itself is perfect, it just needs to be lengthened and fixed at the bottom with the silver hair tie added.

Scyth118

Potential Patron

3rd.

Love Kanu to death. Hopefully one day I will see some dynamic Kanu hair, then I can die happy.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

I believe I have done an Ikkitousen character before, might add this one to the collection. Non-dynamic until I find the motivation to get into that field, but drawn completely new. I see the existing template is just a cut-out from one of OP's reference and full of ugly bits.

TDream

Potential Patron

I just wanted the hair longer but if you want to make it completely new that's nice too thx. :D
Do you need some other reference pics? I could post much better ones if you need them.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Hah, I've already finished but cheers anyway.

Alright, Kan'u has ridiculous long hair, a length that that doesn't work for SDT. So I've drawn it anew to reach her hips instead of to the ground. It's not possible to make hair lay still on the ground after all. Let me know if the gravity-defiance and bodyclipping isn't too obtrusive to your liking.

[attachthumb=1]
XunVi.png

Code:
bodyScale:1.015;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,57,41,74,1;breasts:95;skin:light;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:57,29,86,1,33,12,51,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:2,1.95,0.79,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:1;collar:none;cuffs:none;gag:none;panties:thong,255,255,255,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1

Edit: Oh, I'll have a look at Chouun eventually too.

Attachments

• sdthair_kanu.png
    sdthair_kanu.png
    210.9 KB · Views: 578

TDream

Potential Patron

Ahh you already finished it, it took me some time to gather the pics lol. :P

It's pretty good if you ask me. 8)

Thanks for considering doing Chouun too.

Edit: Maybe I will request some of the other Ikkitousen girls but I'm not sure would people like to see them too?

TDream

Potential Patron
Ikkitousen Kanu / dynamic hair swf request

The hair is from "RajasGrime" he really did a great job with it.
So I wanted to ask if someone would like to make the hair dynamic.

TDream

Potential Patron
Ikkitousen Girls / dynamic hair request

RajasGrime said:
It's been left in Funfriend's hands now. Brace for epic.

Awesome!
I'm going to make this topic for all the Ikkitousen girls so if there is someone interested to do the other girls dynamic too he can do that :D

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
3 points for the import
1 point for the skin code
2 points for the seconds.

6 points to grimey

6 points to funfriend for the swf import

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.