Hyperdimension Neptunia VII (1 Viewer)

Charosan

Potential Patron
Should be something easy to do, as it's been done on the previous Neptunia games (see here and here). This tool is also available which should make it super simple. All I'm requesting is something similar to the ones done before.

nubpuff

Vivacious Visitor
Long time lurker, first time to post.

I've manage tinkering around with it but only using old texture stuff from the older titles. I am not a mod artist myself so I'm just using some old custom models from the other modders that I love and enjoyed using in Re:Birth 3 like Ke--Y and Soganax. I played the game before since it was release on PC but I got busy with real life stuff. Now back with the mods.

I've searched around for a mod for this game like you did and to no results or maybe a few results. I know the tools that you linked but what lacks is those texture mods. It seems no one is interested to mod the game anymore. I can guess why because modding Neptunia games takes a lot of time just to make a single mod to work :p Too much confusing stuff finding what folder/order of the files. Unpacking everything and checking of files one by one. Too much work if you ask me :/

So, I just tried one mod to test if it works. I tried Purple Heart default theme. I use Ke--Y's custom mod(my favorite). I followed the folder order of one of his samples here(its the only mod I found for MDNVII). It's more the same order from the other titles just different file size/format. And I made it to work without a problem.

Samples here:
Amz7i9h.png
hTOs4zr.png
cuAl3m4.png
YnIXhBL.png
cpiOqx9.png

Confirm to work with older models. So maybe those other nude mods will somehow work I guess. Just need a little edit of formatting stuff. I don't mind helping organizing files and editing format ONLY IF there's enough people interested on making the other mods to work for this game :p Coz man I'll tell you its too much work finding the right path/order of just a single file, the format of the image texture, format again back to put the files to test run :/

If this thread receive enough attention, I'll post more on how to/step by step guide for your pleasure :3 For now, enjoy the pics above. 'Matane'!

Charosan

Potential Patron
Ah, good to see it's even possible! Seems like people's motivation for modding has dwindled since HDNV.

nubpuff

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah sad though :( I want one for Orange Heart.. Anyway, I'm still not half way through the game and will take some time before I can test the other character like Noire, Blanc, Vert, etc. If I check out all the available characters using the old nude mods I will try to compile a few just for the others ;) Only the nude/full naked ones. Much better if someone pick it up faster than me(much better if you do lol).

As a taste for other lurker here, you can test this out I compiled only for starter playable character(Neptune and Nepgear HDD only): MDNVII mod sample
Instruction included. Just open the text file.

Later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.