Hyperdimension Neptunia U Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Havoc

Vivacious Visitor
There is a small discrepancy I noticed with noire, her outfit has her breasts exposed, but once it gets damaged, they're covered up again. Is that some unavailable oddity or an oversight?

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Clear Dress oversight. Or it was the Gnomes that did it.

MEGA

Thanks for pointing that out. For those who are interested on what happened, I've been making the nude parts of the body exposed when the outfit breaks. But Noire's Clear dress started out with parts exposed. The slightly damaged dds then covered it up, and when the outfit was fully broken it would expose again.

R

RagaSonic

Please. I tried your files on PSVita but all are glitchy.
Edit: I tried your tutorial but gxt files get error. I tried in administrator too.

offset filesize filename
--------------------------------------

- error in src\xalloc.c line 617: xdbg_malloc()

Error: memory allocation problem
Espace insuffisant pour traiter cette commande.

press ENTER to quit

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kent_kalel

DoctorStar, Your job is really cool! I came here by chance when looking for this game for PSVITA (Sony). Is it possible to include these images in the game for PSVITA?

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Amazing works! Thank You very much, Dear DoctorSrar!:smile:
Can I clarify something?
Is DoctorStar's Hyperdimension Neptunia Un-Dressed V1.4
all-in-one pack?
Or I need to download all the other modifications,
that are listed below?
Thank You!
That's everything plus the two updated files below it. Everything else is all individual downloads that you don't need to do.

Someone was working on a PSVita port for this. Somewhere on Reddit or something I don't know diddly squat about porting and I don't have a Vita to test it on. Just giving you guys the info that I know.

D

dwreider

where do i have to put the folder to activete the mod ?

Program Files > Steam > steamapps > common > Neptunia U > ????

killzone12

Content Creator
where do i have to put the folder to activete the mod ?

Program Files > Steam > steamapps > common > Neptunia U > ????

Installation instructions.
1. Extract the archive using a file extraction program such as Winrar, Winzip, 7zip or any other usable program.
2. Locate your Steam apps/common Folder. It's generally under Program files(x86)/Steam apps/common/
3. Drag the folder and merge the two. Say yes to any replacements.
4. Go into battle and get your ass beat.
5. If you're using Dengikiko or Famitsu and want to see nude HDD. Get your original outfit broken before you transform.

Smythius

Potential Patron
Hello DoctorStar! I saw your great work on the Hyperdimension U mod, and I was wondering if you could do the same for the VITA version? It has the same layout, but simply replacing the files causes textures issues (I assume the vita version has a lower res), and when I try to extract the GXT to do it myself, QuickBMS just sits there.

Here's a link to the VITA files: Hyperdimension U costume files (VITA).zip

Thanks for reading, and I hope I hear from you soon \ o /

Were the Hyperdimension U Nude mods for Vita ever posted anywhere?

Vladilen

Vivacious Visitor
At least that link still work for the base mod
For now anyway, i also do have every other mods released here that weren't in the base mod since all their links are also dead, but i have no idea how to share them and they're just a collection or rar and zip, you'd need to test them all a few at a time for conflicting mods though i don't believe there's that many.

Would puting them all in a compressed archive file to attach to this post work?

The Forgotten Player Two

Potential Patron
At least that link still work for the base mod
For now anyway, i also do have every other mods released here that weren't in the base mod since all their links are also dead, but i have no idea how to share them and they're just a collection or rar and zip, you'd need to test them all a few at a time for conflicting mods though i don't believe there's that many.

Would puting them all in a compressed archive file to attach to this post work?
That'd be much appreciated, big time

I deleted the broken links. DoctorStar DoctorStar has not been here since 2021.
A shame. Is it fine if Vladilen carries on with his own personal reupload of them?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
That'd be much appreciated, big time

A shame. Is it fine if Vladilen carries on with his own personal reupload of them?
Generally speaking it is IF V Vladilen makes a valid attempt to contact to contact DoctorStar DoctorStar . Sending him a private message via private message and not receiving a reply for a week is considered a valid attempt.
I hope that answers your question.
Sorry for the delayed reply, I've been away on family business.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Vladilen

Vivacious Visitor
I can try contacting him.

In any cases, just so you know. While i do have the mods, since i haven't played this game in a long time, they're not sorted or prepared for installation like i do with newer games so you'd have to sort them yourself and choose which you want if some mods conflict each other.

If you go through this thread in chronological order you should be able to order most mods and their updates, and their previews are still available here.

In my folder there are also probably a few additional mods that i've gotten elsewhere but i can't remember which ones, so they'd be packed in as well alongside the rest.

The Forgotten Player Two

Potential Patron
I can try contacting him.

In any cases, just so you know. While i do have the mods, since i haven't played this game in a long time, they're not sorted or prepared for installation like i do with newer games so you'd have to sort them yourself and choose which you want if some mods conflict each other.

If you go through this thread in chronological order you should be able to order most mods and their updates, and their previews are still available here.

In my folder there are also probably a few additional mods that i've gotten elsewhere but i can't remember which ones, so they'd be packed in as well alongside the rest.
Duly noted, thank you very much

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.