Hyperdimension Neptunia U Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

DoctorStar

Club Regular
DoctorStar's Hyperdimension Neptunia U-nDressed

tizizqY.jpg

This is the compiled list of files for Nep U. I've decided to crunch all of my work into one big manageable post that can be updated and easily found by new people.

There are no tools required to install this mod, it is simply a file replacement.

Always make a back up of the files that you replace. Never keep these installed when your grandma is coming over for dinner. All Character and Outfits are in the /cos folder. The Swimsuits are in the /dlc folder.

What is done?
Neptune - Done
Noire - Done
Blanc - Done [Updated 8/11/16]
Vert - Done
Nepgear - Done [Updated 8/11/16]
Uni - Done
Rom - Done
Ram - Done
Dengekiko - Done
Famitsu - Done
Purple Heart - Done [Updated 8/11/16]
Black Heart - Done [Updated 8/11/16]
White Heart - Done
Green Heart - Done
Purple Sister - Done [Updated 8/11/16]
Black Sister - Done [Updated 8/11/16]
White Sister's - Done
Neptune Swimsuit DLC - Done
Noire Swimsuit DLC - Done
Blanc Swimsuit DLC - Done
Vert Swimsuit DLC - Done
Nepgear Swimsuit DLC - Done
Uni Swimsuit DLC - Done
Rom Swimsuit DLC - Done
Ram Swimsuit DLC - Done
Dengekiko Swimsuit DLC - Done
Famitsu Swimsuit DLC - Done
Nude Monsters - Done

Swimsuits require DLC to be installed.

Installation instructions.
1. Extract the archive using a file extraction program such as Winrar, Winzip, 7zip or any other usable program.
2. Locate your Steam apps/common Folder. It's generally under Program files(x86)/Steam apps/common/
3. Drag the folder and merge the two. Say yes to any replacements.
4. Go into battle and get your ass beat.
5. If you're using Dengikiko or Famitsu and want to see nude HDD. Get your original outfit broken before you transform.

EDIT: Deleted broken links

Last edited by a moderator:

halpenstance

Potential Patron
Hey man, stopping by to say I absolutely love your work. You are single-handedly the reason why I even thought about purchasing the game. And now I love it. So thanks for that!

I did want to ask though, I have a few ideas of my own that I'd be interested in testing with your files. I'm going to scour the other thread to see if you mentioned how to edit the files, but if not I'd love to know the process. I'm fairly comfortable with messing with the files like this, I did a bit of work on Rebirth 1, so a simple tutorial would be all that's needed.

Anyway, thanks again! Keep up the hard work.

DoctorStar

Club Regular
I can't believe they censored it. It's Sankaku of all places. That's like, literally the first place I go for Hentai related materials. Thankfully Hyperdimension Neptunia U Nude Mods Are Unleashed didn't censor a damn thing. Love that article.

I love this community. I wouldn't have done this if it wasn't for you guys. I made a guide just for you Halpenstance. Check the bottom of first post for details.

Barbie No-Nipples? Does that include no Vagina's too? Barbie dolls don't have Vaginas either. I had a dream about this once. It was kinda hot, but kinda weird at the same time. Oh well. I'll don't think it'll be that hard to whip it up. I'll edit the first post soon to include your request so stick around Donkeysonic.

I started working on Noire's swimsuit. Somewhere down the line I got extremely frustrated and pissed off. This one is difficult folks. Not to mention being distracted by Pokemon Go now. Stupid game had to be so damn fun. Now I spend my nights sweating my ass off hunting dratini's. Luckily, I still managed to come around and finish Blanc's. So I have something to show for. I'll be back on Noire soon. I promise.

BLANC SWIMSUIT

JSMAapl.jpg

pD1kIJv.jpg

I've also started a tan-line fetish under optional textures in case you guys have that sort of fetish.

OPTIONAL SWIMSUIT TAN-LINES

6RdgDaq.jpg

uHGB0oA.jpg

halpenstance

Potential Patron
Oh my Nep, thanks so much for the tutorial. I got to work straight away messing with the textures. I have gotten so many hours of extra entertainment. This game is wonderful, and you are wonderful for doing this work.

The tutorial was extremely easy to follow, thank you. I learned after repacking just about every single file one by one, that you can just click on them all and it'll do it for you... but that's ok. Worth the time.

DoctorStar

Club Regular
halpenstance halpenstance Let me know if you create something that you wish to share. I'm still playing this game as I mod so any new stuff is cool!

huaixuyang huaixuyang AWWW YEAH!!! Time to mod like crazy! There's no stops on this train. I'm going to multitask this one since most are playing this game right now.

- As far as this mod is going. Things have been slow. I've decided to rework some of the girls butts that I didn't like. I'll have a major update soon. It'll also contain DonkeySonic's mod as well. I've also completed the monster which is only four versions of the Flower girl. Which is the only ones I see in the data.

9dYqgup.jpg

MEGA

S

Senoj8

Thanks for this great mod!!!

I had one quick question is it possible to make Dengekiko and Famitsu switch into their swimsuits when they transform?

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Short answer: not with a texture mod

Long answer: Anything is possible. If you could possibly change the database to call for their swimsuits and get rid of their normal forms during hdd it could be done. I'm probably too busy to figure out such things. Since famitsu and dengekiko's hdd are so different, they don't even have a body model for the hdd cat file for them. It simply just adds pieces of equipment to their original model. You could replace that cat file with the swimsuit one, but you might see duplicate bodies clipping through. Dunno about that, haven't tried it. As far as nude swimwear for them it's coming soon. Like. Real soon.

halpenstance

Potential Patron
Would it be possible to make simply a topless version of the mods?
That is actually exactly what I did. It is possible, it takes just a little bit of work. Read his tutorials, but load both the original and the edited version. Take the original panties and just paste them onto the nude parts. I'd offer to upload my work, but I don't know how to go about doing that, at all.

I did it originally because the models for the girls really don't allow a butt crack to show very well, even though you've done just about the best you could with it. I was thinking about editing the models, but that's way outside the scope of what I know how to do.

That being said, I actually messed up on one of the models, and it had the topless part, and the back part of their panties, but the front was still nude. And boy I tell you. That was an absolute treat. So I feel like I'd be interested in trying again, and this time make more of a peek-a-boo mod, where just the private bits got exposed (front).

But that made me also think. Would it be possible to do a panty-less version of their regular outfits? It should just be modifying the regular texture + the half-broken texture. But then I noticed the way you did both the journalists, in which you editing their actual skin, and then erased parts of their outfit. Does that mean we could make the clothing tear even more? For example I think of Uni, who still has a good chunk of her skirt left on her. Or a great example would be with Neptune herself. Could we cut a whole near her breasts, so that if you angled the camera right you could peek inside of her sweater and see her naked chest?

I haven't really done much playing around, just did the topless edit and recompiled and went back to playing. Maybe it's worth toying with, just to see what I can do.

Oh yeah. I also noticed some of the hidden changes you made. You sly dog.

DoctorStar

Club Regular
halpenstance halpenstance
My! You've been a busy bee! If you want me to tell you how to upload your work I can. It's pretty simple. Pack everything into a .rar or .zip or whatever. You could upload a file directly on here or If you want to manage it easier you could use Mega.nz That's what I've been doing and if you do it that way, I could host your modifications on the top post.

Yeah.. The butt crack takes about 65% of my time with these texture edits cause it's like trying to add a butt crack to a beach ball. It just doesn't look right and I've even gone back and fixed some to look a bit better. If you could mod the panty's in a way to expose the vagina and leave the butt crack covered that would be awesome. If you don't mind, Halpenstance, if you could accomplish this part and upload it that'd be awesome. I simply don't have the time to mess with it further since I really want to move on to Mega V II soon.

As for using the Skin texture provided in most of the .cat files. If you play around a bit, you'll notice the problem I ran into. If you erase too much the model isn't complete underneath exposing a gaping hole through the character. If you do it on a character like Vert, she'll become flat chested. Blanc might be happy but most people won't. It won't work for most flat chested characters either like Blanc or Neptune since their chest won't connect to their neck under the clothing texture. For some reason Rom and Ram are connected underneath so erasing the clothes works and using the Skin texture is possible. Now Dengekiko and Famitsu are TOTALLY Different animals in this regard. Their models seem to be made specifically for this game after all. When you erase the clothing their boob size remains intact for the skin file. Making them perfect for using the skin texture. AND to add the icing to the cake. Famitsu has a well defined buttcrack. FUNNY I know. Dengekiko's panties can't be removed since it uses texture from the top of her boot for the panty's. Once you play around more you'll see what I did and why I had to do it that way. I've spent enough time on it after all.

Hidden changes you say. What ever do you mean?
latest

VERSION 1.2 Of my mod is out! It improves 6 characters. No I'm not re-uploading screenshots, you'll just have to trust me. The following characters were changed as of 8/11/16. So if you haven't updated yet, do so if you wish. You can download individually or get the whole pack here THIS WILL ALSO INCLUDE MY NEWEST SWIMWEAR For Rom, Ram, Dengekiko and Famitsu.
Blanc - [Updated 8/11/16]
Nepgear - [Updated 8/11/16]
Purple Heart - [Updated 8/11/16]
Black Heart - [Updated 8/11/16]
Purple Sister - [Updated 8/11/16]
Black Sister - [Updated 8/11/16]

ROM! RAM! DENGEKIKO! FAMTISU! SWIMSUITS! Available now! Come and get it while it's hot!

7kq9ULB.jpg

fRw9cCD.jpg

KOPAmd2.jpg

WBspB6V.jpg

Rom: MEGA
Ram: MEGA
Dengekiko: MEGA
Famitsu: MEGA

Don't ask me why I'm going backwards.

Only four more to go!

D Donkeysonic I haven't forgotten about you. I've been doing your mod simultaneously to the rest. When I'm finished I'll upload your mod.

Last edited:

IceDeathTK

Potential Patron
Hello DoctorStar! I saw your great work on the Hyperdimension U mod, and I was wondering if you could do the same for the VITA version? It has the same layout, but simply replacing the files causes textures issues (I assume the vita version has a lower res), and when I try to extract the GXT to do it myself, QuickBMS just sits there.

http://i.imgur.com/xnuZrx3.png

Here's a link to the VITA files: Hyperdimension U costume files (VITA).zip

Thanks for reading, and I hope I hear from you soon \ o /

DoctorStar

Club Regular
I bet you guys were worried I was gone for good.

Give me Vert, please!
I hope your happy! Your wife took me centuries. I'm still not 100% happy with it but it'll have to do. To put into simplest terms. I've just finished Nepgear's outfit and it took me 10% of the time I spent on Vert. Whenever the texture file separates the body parts like bra and chest pieces into sections it makes my life a textured hell.

u0JYWgH.jpg

rieROBH.jpg

Vert Swimsuit Download
Nepgear Swimsuit Download

I IceDeathTK
I'd love to provide a version for Vita users. Until you mentioned so, I had no idea you could even mod the Vita.
If quickBMS doesn't seem to wanna extract the files it may have something to do with the script that was created for it. It may only work on the computer files, which would make your dilemma more hopeless.

Now I would try and attempt to extract the files myself and attempt reimporting, but I can't seem to download anything from the link you provided. When I click on Zip Extractor it says:
"Unable to download file. (There were too many recent requests; please wait a while and try again.)"

I feel like a doot.

FINALLY ONLY NOIRE AND UNI LEFT!

IceDeathTK

Potential Patron
I'd love to provide a version for Vita users. Until you mentioned so, I had no idea you could even mod the Vita.
If quickBMS doesn't seem to wanna extract the files it may have something to do with the script that was created for it. It may only work on the computer files, which would make your dilemma more hopeless.

Now I would try and attempt to extract the files myself and attempt reimporting, but I can't seem to download anything from the link you provided. When I click on Zip Extractor it says:
"Unable to download file. (There were too many recent requests; please wait a while and try again.)"

I feel like a doot.

No worries! Here's a mediafire link:

Hyperdimension U costume files (VITA) (1).zip

And that Doom song - Amazing! I remember playing Doom 1 back when I was a kid, and the imps actually scared me so much I couldn't play it. Was almost world's first for beating the new doom, but I got sick :c

Thanks for willing to take a look, though!

EDIT: Here's a link to all the stuff about the VITA: PS Vita 3.60 Hack: Everything you can do with HENkaku so far - Wololo.net

Of course, the first things that were done were the most important - VitaDoom and VitaQuake, with VitaHexen following shortly~

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Doom is awesome. You should check out H Doom, lol.

Alright, I see what you're talking about. Cat files extract out fine. The GXT however is the issue. I dug around the internet a while and found a way to convert PS Vita GXT to png and it worked! Only issue is that I have no idea how to repack it after that. This is the website in question. You have to make an account to download the file or something. Maybe we aren't on the right track.. I dunno. All I know is that the file size from Computer to Vita is definitely around 77% compressed. And the texture files aren't easily readable using windows. So the original quickBMS script for GXT won't help us at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.