Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 - Nude Compilation (1 Viewer)

Yaseeda

Content Creator
Yes i am reworking most of CPU textures. Most likely I will stripify just basic (gearless) suits, without touching other suits. For now at least.
So far I reworked almost all CPU forms, Green Heart, White Heart, et cetera... But still lot of things require my attention, so I am not releasing new patch yet.

As for other parts of Neptunia, most of textures reusable, yep. You can make patches for other games in serie by urself using my project as default, thats what I did as well, there bunch of textures by other authors in my compilation, most of which being reworked in next version of patch though.

Last edited:

nubpuff

Vivacious Visitor
It can wait :) And yes that's also what I want to talk about. Compilation for MDNVII alone using your rework mods. Looking forward as well with your full patch!

Last edited:

Yaseeda

Content Creator
I can make compilations for other Neptunia games once I will finish current project, shouldnt be hard. It seems that they use slightly different compression/packing method, but thats not a big issue, I saw repackers in one of threads.

Atm my main concern is very crudely done genitals, it feels like that original authors didnt properly test their works/didnt do adjustment.... So yea, more work to do...

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
Yaseeda, I tried your mods in Megadimension Neptunia VII. Its all the same w/ all the other titles so it can be reusable. Only the texture mods.

Love your rework on Noire :3 Will you also do the same on the whole girls as well? Hopefully you grab MDNVII too for the newer characters like Uzume/Orange Heart and Adult Nep! :)
Thanks!

Wait are you saying these same mods can work on multiple games??? O_o

Yaseeda

Content Creator
Most of textures are reusable. They are identical in other parts of game, you just need to know where to put them and what repackers to use.

Yaseeda

Content Creator
Well according to another thread, its much more complex in other parts of game. Look at this thread for example:
Hyperdimension Neptunia U Nude Mod

---------------------
"Step 1. Extract the .cat file you want to edit. [You can choose multiple .cat files]
- Open QuickBMS
- Find Tamsoft CAT script and click on it.
- Click the .Cat file
- Then click the folder to extract to
- Delete things that aren't .gxt files unless you're into modeling
Step 2. Extract the .gxt files [You can choose multiple .gxt files]
- Open QuickBMS
- Find Tamsoft GXT script and click on it.
- Click the .gxt file
- Then click the folder to extract to
Step 3 Edit the .dds file
- Make a back up
- Change what you want to change
- Make sure you save it as DXT1, 3 or 5 keeping it the same as the original
- If your new file doesn't match the same filesize as the old, then your DXT is the wrong number. DDS with Transparent space will be 3 or 5
Step 4 Repack GXT
- Open reimport.bat
- Find Tamsoft GXT script and click on it.
- Click the .gxt file
- Then click your modified .dds file
- If it's not the right filesize you'll get an error.
Step 5 Repack CAT
- Open reimport.bat
- Find Tamsoft CAT script and click on it.
- Click the .cat file
- Then click the .gxt file
Step 6 Replace the .cat file in the Nep U Steam files. Unless you repacked it directly.

Only repeat steps 3-6 when making any changes. Yes you have to do this everytime. Welcome to my world."
------------------------------

JonathanGreen

Potential Patron
Thank you for the mod.
Something I've been wondering is, if it's possible too shift the character models for events up a bit/zoom them out so that they aren't covered/cut-off by the bottom bar.

Yaseeda

Content Creator
Hm, good question. If i will just enlarge or minimise textures, pretty sure that they wont work properly because they are tied to model/3d body... So u need to edit 3d models if you want to do this.

Anyway, quick update... As I promised, Compilation Delux ver 1.00 is almost ready. I will include few previews of what I have done, but in a nutshell, I completly reworked bunch of textures and "stripified" them.
However, I did run into few issues, which could only be solved if I will come across some editor for models/3d bodies, because just editing textures doesnt work in bunch of cases. For example, Tekken's swimsuit...

BTRyfKT.png

7zVi7hH.png

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Wanted to post here and say, I have looked around for a 100% complete save for all Neptunia games, and have found none that works with the latest patched versions, will continue to look around but no promises.

JonathanGreen

Potential Patron
Hm, good question. If i will just enlarge or minimise textures, pretty sure that they wont work properly because they are tied to model/3d body... So u need to edit 3d models if you want to do this.

Anyway, quick update... As I promised, Compilation Delux ver 1.00 is almost ready. I will include few previews of what I have done, but in a nutshell, I completly reworked bunch of textures and "stripified" them.
However, I did run into few issues, which could only be solved if I will come across some editor for models/3d bodies, because just editing textures doesnt work in bunch of cases. For example, Tekken's swimsuit...

BTRyfKT.png

7zVi7hH.png
Ah, I had no idea that the 2d models were linked with the 3d ones. That would explain why I was having trouble when editing them.

Yaseeda

Content Creator
Update:
Okay, so, Delux Patch 1.00 goes live.
HypDimNudeDelux1.00.rar
--------------------------------
What is done: Many textures got updated and improved.
What is left: Bunch of suits/models cannot be stripified properly without editing model itself. Henceforth, I will put such models on hiatus, until I will come across some suffient editor.
------------------------------
Whats next?
Simple, lets work in "Ask and get" mode. If you want me to rework or update some suit/texture [or will find problem/bug with existing one], post request here, preferably with a screenshot. I will update it and upload.
Once there will be enough updates, I will combine them into Delux Patch 2.00.
--------------------------------
Preview:

pvlOCsr.png

v3VwEWE.png

DH3D7O7.png

ynEtyLk.png

aHhK8JA.png

MRnsKOv.jpg

VolginGoh

Potential Patron
Yaseeda Yaseeda It seems you fixed (?) that Problem that i had last time. I downloaded the current update and it works now some reason. However it bothers me 1 thing:

Unbenannt.png

She wears a white suit? Normallly her suit are more black/dark blue. Did you change smthing or it that a glitch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.