Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 - Nude Compilation (1 Viewer)

Yaseeda

Content Creator
Okay so I decided to pick up this project and recompile, since it was left in raw/unfinished state.

XellosFang in his thread (Sexy Dimension Neptunia Naked Re;birth 1) did make an attempt to compile existing mods, but most of files were not placed in corresponding folders or had duplicates or were left in unconverted state of Photoshop files.
Plus he did miss few mods in the end. XD
--------------
UPDATE

Delux Patch 1.00 goes live.
HypDimNudeDelux1.00.rar
--------------------------------
What is done: Many textures got updated and improved.
What is left: Bunch of suits/models cannot be stripified properly without editing model itself. Henceforth, I will put such models on hiatus, until I will come across some suffient editor.
------------------------------
Whats next?
Simple, lets work in "Ask and get" mode. If you want me to rework or update some suit/texture [or will find problem/bug with existing one], post request here, preferably with a screenshot. I will update it and upload.
Once there will be enough updates, I will combine them into Delux Patch 2.00.
---------------
So whats special/different about my version then?
1) All files properly converted
2) All files properly placed into corresponding folders
3) In case duplicates existed, most detailed version was picked.
4) Xellos did miss few mods, I added them.
5) I added up few edits of my own.

You can preview/download at my site (Shrine of a Mad God), but I will also provide few pics/link here:
Screenshot_1_zps64jzooht.png

b13d1e7ebb084ce28f612d20c911b0b9_zpsl2ibzmpq.jpeg

Screenshot_2_zpsndk1vpr5.png

-----------------------------------------
Compilation ver 0.99
HypDimNep0.99.rar

Attachments

kitserver.rar
158.7 KB · Views: 7,392

savenep.rar
18.5 KB · Views: 2,546

Last edited:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
OH THANK GOODNESS! um, I mean... Hello, I'm glad someone is doing this, thank you for your contribution... ok, am I done being all professional now?... *squeals with joy* Hooray! let me know if there is anyway I can help with this project.

Just two questions though...
1. did you get permission from @XellossFang to do this?
2. can you add credits for everyone you've used resources from?
Last I heard @XellossFang left all modding communities suddenly, so if you have tried and couldn't get response I'd say continue the project, also even he didn't give full credits for all the works so I understand if you can't find them all, just asking you to try please.

Yaseeda

Content Creator
Heya, and well, no I didnt talk to authors of mods, since there just too make projects gathered here and I have no idea who is the author behind most of them.
I did give credit to Xellos, because his thread/version is closest to being called real compilation.

unknownman unknownman I just checked, patching tool link is working, but just like it says at site, Chrome might have an issues with it. Also, maybe Mediafire was down and you couldnt access them? Not sure.
If Chrome blocks patching tools, just use another browser like Firefox.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so I got busy with work and project not going as fast as I hoped, might take few more days.
Whats done so far in version 1.00 (not available for download yet):
1) White heart was properly stripped.
2) Iffy's t-shirt was removed (she still not fully stripped, but I cant do much about it due to big amount of clothes on her. Yes I can delete her coat, but her model under it is unfinished and lacks few parts.). I suppose that only way to get naked Iffy is editing her swimsuit, which is on my to-do list.
3) Tekken got all suits updated.

To - Do list:
1) MAGES's battle model and her swimsuit
2) Swimsuits for most of characters could use some editing
3) CPUs also could use some editing.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats quite a lot of work actualy, so suppose I will split my patches into "default" version of patch, which we already have (version 0.99), and "delux" patches version 1.00+, which will have additional content and edits done purely by me.

VolginGoh

Potential Patron
Yaseeda Yaseeda A few minutes ago i tested Vers 0.99 and i noticed smthing: Everything works except those Game00000 Folder. The Events like this

b13d1e7ebb084ce28f612d20c911b0b9_zpsl2ibzmpq.jpeg

never works for me cuz the Boobs dnt show up. Its seems its unfinished or it is glitched?

Yaseeda

Content Creator
VolginGoh VolginGoh just checked, seems like I have made a mistake with folder's name. There is an extra "0". Game000000 instead of Game00000.
I will reupload version 0.99 with this problem fixed, meanwhile u can just manualy solve by renaming folder/deleting extra 0.
--------------------------------------
Edit: Done, updated link at my site and at this forum. In case something else wont work, update me please.

Last edited:

unknownman

Potential Patron
unknownman unknownman I just checked, patching tool link is working, but just like it says at site, Chrome might have an issues with it. Also, maybe Mediafire was down and you couldnt access them? Not sure.
If Chrome blocks patching tools, just use another browser like Firefox.
well it says
"The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.". I am using Firefox browser. Pls check again or reupload it at other hosting site pls.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
well it says
"The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.". I am using Firefox browser. Pls check again or reupload it at other hosting site pls.

Try getting it from Yaseeda's site, Link ->Mods corner

VolginGoh

Potential Patron
just checked, seems like I have made a mistake with folder's name. There is an extra "0". Game000000 instead of Game00000.
I will reupload version 0.99 with this problem fixed, meanwhile u can just manualy solve by renaming folder/deleting extra 0.

Still not working. There is no different between your older Game000000 and your fixed Game00000. But i think i know why isnt working. I just download Event.zip file from Xellos again and just found out smthing:

Your Mod (example is 0101):
BluyWEF.png

Xellos Mod (same 0101 as above):
5lKarHX.png

As you can see, the tex_all data is here but the .png and Thumbs.db isnt there. So they are missing and it seems without those things it isnt working. Maybe the .tid file is broken or you missed smthing else. However the Girls in "Events" are still not nude.

Yaseeda

Content Creator
Png is raw texture, it is only used for editing. Its not supposed to be in files in general. I intentionaly deleted all extra pngs/psd files and left only converted .tids, that greatly decreased overal size.

Well, VolginGoh VolginGoh I am clueless at moment, could anybody else confirm that there is indeed an issue with Game00000 folder, and its not an individual problem?
As solution I could suggest this:
1) Unpack Game00000
2) Drag&drop or copy folder called "event" and place it into client's Game00000 folder (pick "replace existing textures").
------------------------------------------------------
unknownman unknownman pretty much every hosting gets issue with Kitserver tools, you can check at steam if want, thats where I got it originaly (and yes it gave me downloading error as well, even tho I did check files later with few antiviruses, everything is clean).
Steam Community :: Guide :: Modding

I will attach it to this post, same idea tho, chrome most likely wont approve download, so try different browser.

Attachments

kitserver.rar
158.7 KB · Views: 1,859

HackaDoll

Potential Patron
I'm sorry, I have something to ask. Let me know the characters that match each number in the Game00000 / event/ mp / path. Which folder is which character?

Mordane

Avid Affiliate
I believe this is the correct character list for event\mp folder:

0011 Neptune
0021 Purple Heart 1
0022 Purple Heart 2
0091 Noire 1
0094 Noire 2
0101 Black Heart
0131 Vert 1
0133 Vert 2
0141 Green Heart
0171 Blanc 1
0173 Blanc 2
0181 White Heart
0202 Falcom
0211 Nepgear 1
0212 Nepgear 2
0213 Nepgear 3
0231 Compa 1
0233 Compa 2
0271 If
0311 Histy 1
0313 Histy 2
0431 Arfoire
0531 Broccoli
0541 MarvelousAQL
0551 CyberConnect2
0561 MAGES
0571 Uni
0581 Rom
0591 Ram
0601 Tekken 1
0602 Tekken 2

It's been a long time since I extracted the GAME00000 folder, and I do not believe I deleted any of the subfolders, so I think that's everything from the event\mp folder.

HackaDoll

Potential Patron
I believe this is the correct character list for event\mp folder:

0011 Neptune
0021 Purple Heart 1
0022 Purple Heart 2
0091 Noire 1
0094 Noire 2
0101 Black Heart
0131 Vert 1
0133 Vert 2
0141 Green Heart
0171 Blanc 1
0173 Blanc 2
0181 White Heart
0202 Falcom
0211 Nepgear 1
0212 Nepgear 2
0213 Nepgear 3
0231 Compa 1
0233 Compa 2
0271 If
0311 Histy 1
0313 Histy 2
0431 Arfoire
0531 Broccoli
0541 MarvelousAQL
0551 CyberConnect2
0561 MAGES
0571 Uni
0581 Rom
0591 Ram
0601 Tekken 1
0602 Tekken 2

It's been a long time since I extracted the GAME00000 folder, and I do not believe I deleted any of the subfolders, so I think that's everything from the event\mp folder.

Thank you !

Yaseeda

Content Creator
Okay quick update on current status.
As I said, I am updating some textures, "stripifying" them further or fixing minor mistakes/errors of previous modders.
It will still take some time to prepare new version of patch, but just for the sake of update I will demonstrate example of what I am doing.
First pic is "default" mod, 2nd is my rework.
---------------------------------------------------
WofTV9i.png
ACncQxP.jpg

styx101

Swell Supporter
Yaseeda
Thanks for Your work.
Currently, I'm playing the first part of the game and will play the next parts later.
I have a question - will you later deal with other parts of the Neptunia series:
ReBirth 2, 3 and others?
Your reworks is so pretty and works like a clockwork - thank You !:smile:

nubpuff

Vivacious Visitor
Yaseeda, I tried your mods in Megadimension Neptunia VII. Its all the same w/ all the other titles so it can be reusable. Only the texture mods.

Love your rework on Noire :3 Will you also do the same on the whole girls as well? Hopefully you grab MDNVII too for the newer characters like Uzume/Orange Heart and Adult Nep! :)
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.