Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Sister's Generation Ecchi Edition (1 Viewer)

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
Is there something new from the Project? It does not seem like it's continued.
Sry for my bad Englisch.
its safe to say it got discontinued since the project was active around the same time the original website was going to shutdown. Also the creator himeslef has never returned since the shutdown. Theres probably nude mods of MegaDimension somewhere or Senran Kagura Vs

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
masterj360 masterj360 There was a Website for this? What was the name of it?
the site used to be called Gamervixen and was the most popular site to share mods for numerous games. I believe one of the admins, head of the site was stepping down so he had to stop monitoring it which led to this site's existence to a forum transfer. Sadly most creators have not returned since then

Draugarnor

Potential Patron
It's rally a pity. The thing is that i just want to have a the Nepgear event Texture because i can not use the one of re:birth one. All other Characters have been transfered from the rebirth 1 mod to the re:birth 2 mod. Does someone have a working texture of Game00000/event/mp/0211?

S

ShadowHeart1991

Hi i registered to see if i can get some help with this mod.
I use the nr2 unpacker tool to unpack the .pac files needed to update then put the modded items in and try to repack and i get the same error everytime
Kitserver Error.jpg
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
the error i get is the one in the image, i have unpacked the pac but for some reason the unpacked files seem to be bigger than the original .pac version i am justwondering if anyone can help me please.

Mordane

Avid Affiliate
It's been a while since I've worked on the modding for this game, but here is a modded file for mp/0211. I can't remember if I got it from somewhere or made it myself, but hopefully it helps.

As for the error you are receiving, I believe that is because there is a file size limit with the repacker (2 GB). It means that either you are trying to replace too many files, or they are too large. I think when I did it, I decreased the files from 2048 x 2048 to 1024 x 1024 to get them small enough.

Attachments

0211.zip
1.1 MB · Views: 710

Draugarnor

Potential Patron
@ShadowHeart1991
You have tried to pack the files back to the .pac file right. To load the mods this step is unnecessary. After replacing the files with the mod files make a Folder with the name KitFolder in your Neptunia Rebirth2 Folder where yor game is installed. Make there a Folder with the name Data and DLC and place in this Folders the unpacked .pac's with the replaced/edited files in there.

>programms(x86)>steam>steamapps>common>Neptunia Rebirth2>KitFolder>data>(expample)game00000>event>ma>(folder with replaced file)
wUVWAgN

Xbj99OE

SVUjKsX

AwZQayq

PS: I am german so please do not note the column on the left.

And M Mordane Thank you for the file. It worked somehow. Do you have modded versions of the folders mp/0212 and 213 by the way? Without them nepgear looks like she had a light beard around her mouth XD

T

TomDiddily

Hey just signed up to say, you've done a really great job so far, unsure if you are still working on this but take pride in the fact you've gotten this far, it looks like it's a pain to redraw a lot of that stuff.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
I actually just started playing again, especially after I realized: You can launch the kitserver through steam and still get achievements
So you can just use the PNG files, not have to repack anything, get nude mods, and still have the full steam experience

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Will there be anything more to this mod?
The last post was from 2016. You might try sending battlejesus a private message. I noticed that battlejesus last logged onto Undertow in September of 2017.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.