Howdy partner~ (1 Viewer)

Punchingbag18

Avid Affiliate
Hi there everyone. A fellow ryona loving sis here. I found this place on my internet travels and wanted to check it out.

Here is a few fun facts about me:
- i like anime. Mostly shonen anime. I love dragon ball. I love kill la kill.
-I'm bi sexualll
-I like soft ryona. A few punches and kicks to the belly. Gasping for air and coughing up spit. Maybe a little of blood. But no serious injury or death. Nothing you wouldn't see in an videogame or anime.
-I loooooove fighting games. I'm a big fighting game player. I love street fighter, kof, tekken. I love all that shit. (I'm not that good at them tho)
-My preferred types of ryona are girl on girl and male on famle. Not that big into femdom unless it's two girls. Everything is better then. I also accept femboy bullying.
- I like humiliation and domination. The winner of the fight mocking and taunting the loser.
-I like super heroes. I like marvel comics. I like all the sjw characters the internet hates.
-girls being nasty
-girls giving each other's wedgies big oof
-the way cammy's body suit flosses her asscrack
-hair pulling is best
-Big fan of spanking
-I like when a girl gets stepped on. 'specialy by a girl with big high heels or thigh high stripper boots
-lewd anime/videogame impractical bikini armour with elbow gloves and long thigh high whore boots are besttttt
-spit, cum and even urinate on my ko'd body :3c
-when a girl sits down on a her opponent. If it fit she sit OwO
- I love non con then mind break then forced into a good slut.
- cunt punt is omfg especially a girl in pointy high heels hitting her enemy in the weak spot <3
- "oh? Did you just orgasm from getting hit there? Look at you- you're squirting all over yourself~<3"
-probably a ton of other depraved stuff I didn't mention

It's nice to meet you all. I hope I have a good time on the board <3

Punchingbag18

Avid Affiliate
Oh my that sounds fun. Didn't even know there was a discord. <3 I'll definitely be joining. I'm always up for roleplaying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.