How to use the moreclothing mod? (1 Viewer)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
This may or may not be a stupid question, but how do I use the moreclothing mod? When I load it, there are no clothes, but I do have a folder of clothes called "moreclothingmods" located in the $INIT$ folder that came with the prepackaged loader I downloaded from Samoth. Basically, this is what happens:
upload_2018-6-30_20-16-14.png

I also clicked on the arrow keys on the bottom-right hand corner, as you can see, but no clothing mods appear.

tmb

Casual Client
Hello Antimatter42, here's how I use moreclothing (V6.9), using something similar as sby's loader pack.

I have the following file structure (all files extracted for moreclothing zip archive, except Mods.txt):
  • Mods/$INIT$/moreclothingmods/ (directory with clothing mods swf)
  • Mods/$INIT$/moreclothingV6_9.swf
  • Mods/$INIT$/Mods.txt (changed this one by adding moreclothingV6_9.swf on the last line)
  • Settings/moreclothingV6_9settings.txt
So, when I start the game (with the loader), moreclothing will load and you will see a progression at the center of the screen while it loads clothing mods (and it can take quite some time).

Afer that, you will be able to access the clothings in the first tab ("Scene"), third column, where you have icons like headwear, tops, top, panties, armwear, etc... thet let you select a piece of clothing of each type with arrows.

If moreclothing loaded successfully, you should be able to select "Straw Hat" (middle of the list) or "Maid Hat" (last element) from the headwear list.

HTH.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I apologize for bringing this thread up again, but I have now partially figured out how mods in general work with this game in regards to $INIT$ folders and settings folders. Here's my loader setup at moment:
1537746838380.png
And here are the contents of my Mods and $INIT$ folders (I'm pretty sure you guys know what's in my settings folder):
1537747180377.png

1537747345565.png
My problem now is that when I load my game to make moreclothingmods work, it says "mod loading failed" at the corner of the screen despite following sby's instructions. can anyone help me with this? By the way, when I put animtools in my Mods.txt file in my $INIT$ folder, it worked. It's currently the only mod listed in the file, but I plan on adding more.

Update: Woohoo! Never mind guys. I'm really getting the hang of this modding stuff. I finally got moreclothing to work. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Quick question: I was trying to load the corset mod by RajasGrime earlier until the game said "timeout error" while trying to load it. How do I fix this issue? Or better yet, what do I type in the settings file when I want to add the corset mod to the list?

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Have you tried Show Mod Info? If not you should do that. If no types are displayed then to the best of my knowledge (!) it's moreclothing incompatible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.